Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

uncomfortable about the item changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I really do not like the item changes bought with Crowns, it makes no sense.

It worries me about future change within this game.

Why would they try to fix something that isn't broke?

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
Blax wrote:
I really do not like the item changes bought with Crowns, it makes no sense.

It worries me about future change within this game.

Why would they try to fix something that isn't broke?

It seems to me that they did this to keep the levels seperate. Has anyone else noticed the changes in the Shops in Wizard City as well? It seems that Wizard City has items that are maxed out for level 5-10 and Kroktopia is maxed out for level 15-20. I am not sure about any other worlds since I am only on the Tomb of Storms so far. Has anyone else noticed this?

I too hope that this is not a permanent change, for I too was saving up for more powerful things to buy in the future that are now no longer available to buy. I too am not happy with this change.

Hunter SilverHeart

Explorer
Feb 21, 2009
I too, do not like the changes. The new crown items need to be replaced with the old, better ones. I think they made the change because they thought players would get powerful too easily by buying the crown items. After all, buying stuff with crowns takes no work at all to receive. But also, if you are willing to pay the extra dollar, shouldn't you get something better?

Buying crown items with GOLD, on the other hand, takes a lot of time and effort. It costs 15,000-30,000 gold just to get a good crown item, and that's definitely harder than putting a few bucks in the vending machine.

KingsIsle, please put the old crown items back up for sale!

Administrator
I'm closing this thread and pointing our players to the main post about the new items here:
https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/4566.ftl
Please post any further comments on that thread, and thank you for your feedback.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-