Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for level 78 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
After I finished Zafaria it was clear that the game doesn't end with Zafaria.A new world and new spells will have to be released.
I have all types of wizards and all except 2 of them are level 70.
Here are my ideas for level 78 spells.

Ice

Name:Snow Queen
Description:A snow storm starts then from the snow storm the Snow Queen appears with a staff in her hand that has an icy blue gem.A snow white wolf ,with the ice mark on his head ,is by her side.
When she points the staff at the enemies the wolf makes ice wolves that attack the enemies then they are stunned.When she points her staff at friends, everyone gets a tower shield.
Damage:750 ice damage and stun for 1 turn to all enemies and -90% to all friends and Balefrost

Storm

Name:Ocean Spirit
Description:This spell should start with the ocean on a sunny day then a storm will start.The Ocean spirit will raise from the ocean.The water will take the shape of a woman.She attacks only one enemy.
Damage:180 storm damage per pip and stun for 2 turns and 2 -50% accuracy and remove all charms and shields to one enemy

Fire

Name:Inferno King
Description:This spell starts with a burning field and in the middle of the field a warrior with 2 swords.He attacks only one enemy.When he attacks the enemy his body and swords are on fire he makes a fire x with his swords that reaches the enemy.Like the Heckhound the attack doesn't deal damage at first.
Damage:200 fire damage per pip over 3 turns and -90% damage and Fuel on him

Life

Name:Nymph
Description:Nymphs are divine spirits of nature that dwell in mountains forests , by lakes and rivers or in caves.They like to sing and dance.The spell should start with a grass field and a lake and the nymph playing the harp under 2 blooming trees.When she starts singing the flowers of the trees form a tornado that attacks all enemies.After she finishes singing she turns to all friends and heals them and puts life armors on them.
Damage:725 life damage to all enemies and 850 healing and life armor and remove over time effects to all friends

Death

Name:God of Death
Description:This spell should start with a dark forest covered by mist and a full moon.The mist turns black and the moon turns scarlet from the black mist the God of Death rises.He should wear black warrior armor with his face covered by a mask.He should have red eyes and big black angel wings not like the wraith wings.He attacks the enemies using a giant scythe with a skull on the handle.He attacks all enemies.
Damage:700 to all enemies and half to self and +70%(feints) on all enemies and doom gloom

Myth

Name:Typhon
Description:In greek mythology he was known as the father of all monsters.His upper half of the body looks like a human with wings and swords in his hands, his bottom half is a gigantic viper coils.Typhon was trapped underneath a mountain.The spell should start with a mountain destroyed by an earthquake and Typhon is set free.He attacks all enemies.
Damage:675 myth damage and remove all traps shields and charms from all enemies and remove traps and negative charms from friends

Balance

Name:Mega Blast
Description:Its like Spectral Blast but attacks all enemies
Damage:100 life death or myth damage per pip and -50% damage to all enemies

PS:I am not a native english speaker ,but i hope you understood what i wrote and i hope you liked it.I didnt read any of your ideas about level 78 spells.I am waiting for comments.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Nice ideas. There are a few things I think should be changed.

Storm: With 7 power pips, that spell adds up tp 2,520! Yikes!

Ice: The name is too similar to Snow Angel

Balance: Balane already has a per pip spell so I think it would be better as a 10 pip spell.

Death: That would a death's fourth steal spell in a row. Instead, the attack should be risen and will not heal

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Ice: It's pretty good except the Balefrost is a little overdone.

Storm: Again, it's good but a little too much. Maybe remove the -50% Accuracy.

Fire: I don't think the -90% is needed and what did you mean by Fuel on him?

Life: I think it's a little too much also. Maybe you can remove the "Remove Over Time Effects."

Death: I think it should be the damage and either the Feints or Doom Gloom not both.

Myth: I think it should either remove positive charms from enemy or remove negative charms from friends not both.

Balance: I wouldn't like Mega Blast for a spell since I'm a Balance wizard. 100 damage for each pip is the same as Judgement except for the -50% damage part but I think the spell should do more damage.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Wow! This is great. I'm a transcended and I've also realized that the story doesn't end there. I can't wait till they come up with new spells, but I think they should use yours! Only thing with the ice one, I think when she turns around and points at the friends, the wolves should howl when they give the shield! I really hope this stuff is done! I'm a life wizard and took special interests in the nymphs. I love your ideas! Hmm, but I'm still looking at the "God of Death" name. I love the spell idea, but what if we used "Angel of Death"? The way you describe what he looks like makes me want to give the spell that name instead. Good luck! :D

-Shannon SkyBreaker

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
if anything storm has too many effects, did you know how many people flipped out on sirens affects? and Ki reduced it to one 50- accuracy

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Balance: I wouldn't like Mega Blast for a spell since I'm a Balance wizard. 100 damage for each pip is the same as Judgement except for the -50% damage part but I think the spell should do more damage.

I have a balance wizard too that is almost transcended.
I think its hard for balance to fight balance enemies e.g. piscean troopers
cause the only multi attack spells that balance has are sandstorm , power nova
and ra and they are all balance.I wanted a multi attack spell that is not balance.

Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
I agree that some of the spells are too strong or have too many effects.
I like the idea with the wolf howling when the shields are placed.
Angel of Death sounds cool.
For the Snow Queen spell i was inspired by the The Snow Queen story so that is why i decided to name it Snow Queen.
Thank you for the comments.I am glad you liked my ideas.
Michael IceWraith (Transcended Thaumaturge)
Michael StormWraith(Transcended Diviner )
Michael FireWraith (Transcended Pyromancer)
Michael LifeWraith (Transcended Theurgist)
Michael DeathWraith(Transcended Necromancer)
Michael MythWraith (Transcended Conjurer)
Michael SandWraith (Transcended Sorcerer)

Survivor
Nov 05, 2011
I also think those are good Ideas here I got some

Fire:Solar Blast:A burning light flashes and the sun blasts every enemy it does 1250-2450 damage and stunss for 4 rounds and this costs 10 pips

Ice: Hypothermia : First an artic scene water splashes on players and does 1235-2020 and stuns for 4 rounds

Hope you like these two spells and kingsisle please put these in the game :D