Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Decorations from the New worlds.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2011
Alright, Zafaria is now in full swing and if you ask me there are so many cool things to look at , I've spent several minutes just looking at some of detailed things that is there. But what I would like to know is, when can I buy some of these things for my houses or what boss are dropping house items for there? Please please please say that it will be soon, I got one house that Zafaria housing items would be perfect in. I'd even buy some of these items with crowns! There so many good items, like the shield racks or the spears, the candles, so of there rugs, the hanging masks, the trees, anything and everything would be so sweet!

Also I noticed Wysteria and Wintertusk don't give any housing decorations either. There are tons of stuff that could be used for decoration in houses. Does anyone besides me want to see Kingsisle make some housing decorations from Wysteria, Wintertusk, and Zafaria?

- Victoria IronGem, Level 70 Necromancer :)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I would love new housing items to be available...from all 3 new worlds. We've been asking for this for awhile. Hopefully KI will listen. :)