Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big money big money no whammy no whammy HIT!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Hi again everyone! For those of you who may have guessed from my previous posts, I am an alt-aholic. But the upside is that I am not deleting old chars anymore! That aside, I am back to leveling my Diviner and I must say it's like being on a game show with your life on the line. I love being able to 1 hit bosses in krokotopia with a single blade spell, and with my accuracy percent gear I have the accuracy rating of a slightly better pyromancer just at level 22. I keep my deck small with 2 reshuffles (just incase I fizzle all my cards, not happened yet but who knows) I invested in the sprite spell, and am working on getting my ice shield. That being said, how do you all play your Diviners?

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Kotsana wrote:
That being said, how do you all play your Diviners?

With a keyboard and mouse.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
Kotsana wrote:
That being said, how do you all play your Diviners?

With a keyboard and mouse.
Lol, nice joke. To Kotsana: I normally play offense, with occasionally going on the defensive when it's absolutely neseccary. If my opponent leaves me an opening that he/she can't defend in time, then they can say hello to my little friend (Colossal Triton) lol.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I blade up then throw attack spells until one hits. Then I blade, possibly heal, and start attacking again. Using this method, I have never had more than three fizzles in a row, two in a row is uncommon. Only use one reshuffle, it shuffles itself back into your deck when you use it...

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
I wonder how many other players recognized your thread title as a reference to the classic game show "Press Your Luck"?

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Kotsana wrote:
Hi again everyone! For those of you who may have guessed from my previous posts, I am an alt-aholic. But the upside is that I am not deleting old chars anymore! That aside, I am back to leveling my Diviner and I must say it's like being on a game show with your life on the line. I love being able to 1 hit bosses in krokotopia with a single blade spell, and with my accuracy percent gear I have the accuracy rating of a slightly better pyromancer just at level 22. I keep my deck small with 2 reshuffles (just incase I fizzle all my cards, not happened yet but who knows) I invested in the sprite spell, and am working on getting my ice shield. That being said, how do you all play your Diviners?

my storm is level 22 (or was it 23)
either way she goes into battle blades or traps and depending on pips she attacks with one of 3 attacks
2 pips and she uses lightning bats
3 pips and she uses storm shark
4 pips for kraken

she has won many times this way in pve and pvp

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Kotsana wrote:

Sorry to say, but you may have wasted your training points on Reshuffle. When you fizzle, the card comes right back.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
I wonder how many other players recognized your thread title as a reference to the classic game show "Press Your Luck"?

I love that show!!!

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
This is one of the most misleading titles on the Message Forums.

But anyways, use tempest to your advantage once you get it. Plenty of blades and traps can help you, and remember your pet.

Defender
Aug 26, 2010
Kotsana wrote:
I keep my deck small with 2 reshuffles (just incase I fizzle all my cards, not happened yet but who knows)

Just wanted to point out, that when a card fizzles it goes back into your useable cards not your discard pile so you really don't need to reshuffle to get them back.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2011
lvl 67 storm wizard - and I abuse tempest like it's going out of style. One blade and/or one trap per enemy, plus my damage and accuracy boosts given by my gear and all my enemies die turn two. Which is admittedly helpful when my enemies are doing 750+ damage turn one, each.