Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

please redo level 70 gear in crown shop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
ok the level 70 gear in game is missing few thing for like critical block and power pip rate for balance and death and life. and accaruy for fire ice and storm. compare to waterworks gear we got last time the level 70 in crown shop need to on equal level with waterworks gear.

William Hawkgrove level 70 balance wizard

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i think that they should redo the whole thing, cause you see, the lvl 70 gear is so dorky, if i want lvl 70 gear, it wouldnt be in that design, it would be in the designs of the "designs your gear contest" that they had a while back, even if i were to stich them to different look, i wouldnt be cought dead in stats that look like that or gear that looks like that, if i want to have gear that looks like that lvl 70 gear, i would just buy at a wizard city shop, not go looking for it like the lvl 60 gear in the waterworks.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
wolflink435 wrote:
ok the level 70 gear in game is missing few thing for like critical block and power pip rate for balance and death and life. and accaruy for fire ice and storm. compare to waterworks gear we got last time the level 70 in crown shop need to on equal level with waterworks gear.

William Hawkgrove level 70 balance wizard

I think that nothing will ever beat waterworks gear until they raise lvl caps and add lvl 90 gear. The cards for the lvl 70 equipment are just laughable. But I think it adds some sort of justice to the people that previously thought that they could buy their way out of the game .