Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Zeke items cause rampage!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Most people are not liking these new, nerfed items Zeke is selling and are now protesting, most are not buying crowns, and i for one think these items are not worth a single penny! Pleez put the original items back in the game again.

Defender
Feb 18, 2009
goldfish8 wrote:
Most people are not liking these new, nerfed items Zeke is selling and are now protesting, most are not buying crowns, and i for one think these items are not worth a single penny! Pleez put the original items back in the game again.

Hear Hear!! I definitely agree with this. What is up with the -2% (picture of hand) stuff???? I've seen some cards that look great for the HP but when it comes to the picture of the hand (sorry for my ignorance but I don't know what the hand means) the %'s is a negative?? I don't want to deplete anything else just to get more health. What's the point? It's like they would balance it out and not give you anything for your money in the first place.

I too have seen and heard MANY MANY complaints on this. No offense Professors but this seems to be a overall BAD move.

See ya in the Spiral,

Hunter SilverHeart

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
I agree with him, these new items need to be changed back because there was really no reason to make the items decrease your stats in the first place

Administrator
I'm closing this thread and pointing our players to the main post about the new items here:
https://www.wizard101.com/site/posts/list/4566.ftl
Please post any further comments on that thread, and thank you for your feedback.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-