Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with Spiral Key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I am trying to get a group together to complete the Spiral Key in Marleybone quest. Do you really need 4 players to complete? I'm level 55 Life. Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
addysona wrote:
I am trying to get a group together to complete the Spiral Key in Marleybone quest. Do you really need 4 players to complete? I'm level 55 Life. Let me know if you can help. Thanks.

Just so you know...

The warehouse tower in Marleybone is no longer a requirement to get the Sprial Key to Celestia. KI changed that a while back.

Now, if you are at least Level 48, and you have completed the quest "The Final Countdown" in Dragonspyre, then you go talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia. Hope this helps.

(If you still want to do the warehouse, you might have better luck posting on the fansite at wizard101central.com and asking for help there.)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
Honeybee313 wrote:
addysona wrote:

Just so you know...

The warehouse tower in Marleybone is no longer a requirement to get the Sprial Key to Celestia. KI changed that a while back.

Now, if you are at least Level 48, and you have completed the quest "The Final Countdown" in Dragonspyre, then you go talk to Headmaster Ambrose, and he will send you to Celestia. Hope this helps.

(If you still want to do the warehouse, you might have better luck posting on the fansite at wizard101central.com and asking for help there.)

Thanks -- that was helpful.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
addysona wrote:

This quest can be very tricky. On my first wizard it was required to get into Celestia and I was weeks before I finally, after standing out side for hours on end, found a group that could do it, I died a lot in there before this and thought I was just going to have to quit the game. Some how with my next wizard I took the quest not remembering the fights in different lands given by the guy in Old Town lead up to it and ended up with it in my quest book. When I finally did do it I was over level 58, the 3 others I went in with were not, no one knew the cheats and it was a long drawn out, have to walk back in a few times, event, very very annoying since none of us are gamers type so was a very hard quest.

Just so you are prepared here, this is a quest that every one that goes in with you must have or have done it, you can not just have anyone help you. I suggest you check out the www.wizard101central.com site for information on how the tower goes, it saves a lot of time knowing what is going to happen and to avoid more fights from happening. With out the proper team it can take hours. How many it will take to complete depends on the people that go in and how they play the game, it can be done with as little as 2 people so that is a hard one to answer.

Truly I really wish some how these quests were labeled when you take them as Optional or Side Quest so people who believe this is required for the game don't get suckered into taking them and really hate it after they do. Granted there are some in the game that look forward to these types of fights but clearly not all of us do.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
brwac wrote:
addysona wrote:

This quest can be very tricky. On my first wizard it was required to get into Celestia and I was weeks before I finally, after standing out side for hours on end, found a group that could do it, I died a lot in there before this and thought I was just going to have to quit the game. Some how with my next wizard I took the quest not remembering the fights in different lands given by the guy in Old Town lead up to it and ended up with it in my quest book. When I finally did do it I was over level 58, the 3 others I went in with were not, no one knew the cheats and it was a long drawn out, have to walk back in a few times, event, very very annoying since none of us are gamers type so was a very hard quest.

Just so you are prepared here, this is a quest that every one that goes in with you must have or have done it, you can not just have anyone help you. I suggest you check out the www.wizard101central.com site for information on how the tower goes, it saves a lot of time knowing what is going to happen and to avoid more fights from happening. With out the proper team it can take hours. How many it will take to complete depends on the people that go in and how they play the game, it can be done with as little as 2 people so that is a hard one to answer.

Truly I really wish some how these quests were labeled when you take them as Optional or Side Quest so people who believe this is required for the game don't get suckered into taking them and really hate it after they do. Granted there are some in the game that look forward to these types of fights but clearly not all of us do.

Thank you -- that clears a lot up.

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I have a question: How do you get rid of that quest if you don't need to do it?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Babyhunt30 wrote:

As Professor Greyrose has said many times, the only way to get rid of a quest is to complete it.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Babyhunt30 wrote:

You can't. There is no way of getting rid of quests.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
if this is no longer the quest you need to do to get to celestia, then whats it for? is it just some side quest that dosent really do anything? No pets? No spells? Just a normal quest reward? :?

Paige ThunderRiver lvl. 66 diviner