Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New world idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
I think their should make a new world something to do with death.with graveyards and skeletons.it should be dark and foggy like the haunted cave.here are some monster ideas

Blood vampire
Black banshee
Ghost spirit
Wandering trolls

Here are some boss ideas

Johnny blackbones
Death Zilla
Darklord

Here is a dungeon idea

Graveyard of the spirits

Vanessa Spirit Gem lvl 5

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Hi! Jordan SoulShade Here. I Would Like To Say We Have Many Places To Go That Involve Death Like...
Triton Avenue
Unicorn Way Ect..
And Trust Me Most Death Spells are VERY Powerful And Awesome! But If There was A World Involving Death, Then There Woul Be Another World involving ...
Ice
Storm
Myth
Balance
Ect... But If Wouldn't Be Fair If You Think About It. But Those Are Very Good Ideas. Talk To Mr. Lincoln Maybe He'll Talk To Ambrose :P
See Yah In The Spiral ;D
Jordan SoulShade :D

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ok Triton is storm... that's why its called triton avenue.
since when is unicorn way death? go to sunken city that's what unicorn way would look like if it was death.
and you do realize all of the worlds have a base school, none of which ever are death.
but, you have the advantage of most major bosses like maliatare is death because it is kind of the school evil people go to. and lets face it morganthe is death to me(see what i did there?) because she wears black a lot. like leaning towards the punk superstars side of goth.