Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unable to continue quest

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have tried to do waterworks but the areas within a realm make it impossible to do. Is there a way to remove the waterworks quest from the quest book? I have not started Zafaria as of yet but if this is a sign of what is to come I dont think I will go there. Having two wizards in same realm but one is placed into a different area makes playing hard, and as I have beat waterworks with two wizards now I cant get them to stay in same area. So maybe just stop playing game as it is changing so much now you have very difficult time playing two together. That was my main enjoyment being able to play two wizards together. but now it is near impossible. Dungeons where you need two or more in, is now going to be impossible for all.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
No quest can be removed, but you can just ignore it. Waterworks is not meant to be soloed; it's meant for a group. However, Zafaria is not a dungeon...it's another world, like Celestia was/is. Don't give up on the game because of Waterworks, just continue on with the mainline story quests.
PS - I have a couple of these dungeons in my quest list. Because it took KI so long to develop something for legendary wizards to do, over 1/2 my friends are gone so I solo 90% of the time. You can do it...just stay clear of those extra dungeons! :)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
I have tried to do waterworks but the areas within a realm make it impossible to do. Is there a way to remove the waterworks quest from the quest book? I have not started Zafaria as of yet but if this is a sign of what is to come I dont think I will go there. Having two wizards in same realm but one is placed into a different area makes playing hard, and as I have beat waterworks with two wizards now I cant get them to stay in same area. So maybe just stop playing game as it is changing so much now you have very difficult time playing two together. That was my main enjoyment being able to play two wizards together. but now it is near impossible. Dungeons where you need two or more in, is now going to be impossible for all.

All quests that are taken have to be completed for them to be removed from you book. If you can not or do not want to complete the quest just live with it there in your book, maybe some day you will get to it.

I am not sure of your realm problem because I have done some walk back ins and did not have that issue, my biggest problem is when I get back to the entry pad not having others jump on to enter with me, this does reset it for you altho oddly I have had it not a few times when they wait and hop to sabotage me, clearly I am not doing the dungeon over from start with someone who does this to me and I have already invested more time then I want to start over again. It is said marking the spot before entry helps and making note of which realm you are on when you enter.

Survivor
Jan 09, 2012
I'm doing the Library dues quest, I'm stuck on the history of storm magic book.. it have to be in the harvest lord's tower but i have did the quest to enter that tower and when i try to do it again for the book i can't talk with Susie to get the quest and now i can't enter the tower.. please help

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
AvRiLxD96 wrote:
I'm doing the Library dues quest, I'm stuck on the history of storm magic book.. it have to be in the harvest lord's tower but i have did the quest to enter that tower and when i try to do it again for the book i can't talk with Susie to get the quest and now i can't enter the tower.. please help

It is the Harvest Lord.

If you've done the Harvest Lord quest you can go back in anytime without talking to Susie. The sygil (sp) should be lit. If it's not, and you've already been there, contact support because it's a glitch.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2012
i did a quest with a higher level friend and when we finish i left by mistake and i tried to the quest again but i couldn't it's the room of fire in krokotopia every time i try to talk to professor winthrop he vanishes i can't continue the quest to go to marleybone.