Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Auction

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
I really get mad when I receive "No Auction" items. I know we can't sell them due to them being rare and all that. But what if we sold them and they didn't go for sale. We sell them, and they disappear. I know you can sell them at other merchants, but what about the Bazaar?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SantaIceBurg wrote:
I really get mad when I receive "No Auction" items. I know we can't sell them due to them being rare and all that. But what if we sold them and they didn't go for sale. We sell them, and they disappear. I know you can sell them at other merchants, but what about the Bazaar?

I honestly have no idea what your question is. You can sell No Auction items at merchants, but not in the Bazaar. Once sold they are gone. *shrugs* I hope that helped.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:

That wouldn't work. The bazaar runs off of supply and demand. The only reason items sold to the bazaar are more gold, is because there are less of those items in the Spiral.

If there was no demand (like your suggestion) the price would always stay low (just like the regular merchants do now).

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:
i rememberr when you could see how much you could sell for(if you could sell it) but sience you could never sell non-auction item they stoped so the would be pricee.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:

I know right ?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
SantaIceBurg wrote:

Huh. I actually like this idea to an extent. But, as the others said it wouldn't work, I have to agree. Maybe instead when you go to a normal shopkeeper, you can get the amount of gold relevant to what you would get at the Bazaar.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
SantaIceBurg wrote:
you can do that in shops around the spiral. NO AUCTION applies to bazaar only. i go to the hat shop to sell clothes conviently located in the shopping district which is ( from the commons ) before the bazaar.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
kingurz wrote:
SantaIceBurg wrote:

That wouldn't work. The bazaar runs off of supply and demand. The only reason items sold to the bazaar are more gold, is because there are less of those items in the Spiral.

If there was no demand (like your suggestion) the price would always stay low (just like the regular merchants do now).

You can always feed those No Auction items to your pet too, since sometimes you get rare reagents that sell quite good at the bazaar in addition to the gold you already get from feeding the pet.