Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

things i would like to see soon in game

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2011
So this game is for the most part very awesome but ive had some ideas about things i would like to see changed or added.

first off i think the amount of energy it takes to do some gardening spells should be reduced a bit. it really sucks when you have one plant that needs a level 5 pest spell and that uses up 60% of your energy. I think that these pest spells should work the same way as the other spells with a single plant spell and a group plant spell so that we can actualy plant more than two or three plants at a time.

second, i think that you should be allowed to place items on the walls on the outside of your castle if its flat. i own the fantasy palace and it seems a waste of space to have all those walkways outside that you cant do anything with.

third, my biggest critisism for this entire game is the pet abilities that raise their own stats. they are useless even if you have a connected ability like a defense up ability because it will only effect it by 1% if that. i didnt spend 4 hours of play time over 10 days to get my pet to legendary to have one accurasy up 3% ability and the rest be pet ability raisers that dont even effect that stat like intellegence +15 or speed+10.

finnaly and youve probibly heard this before, i dont think you should have to pay crowns to stitch clothing together, your loosing one garment anyway so why make us pay even more?

any other ideas from other players? please list if youve got some good ones.

Historian
May 01, 2010
Gardening spells: Sounds like you are around magus? You can either do 1 of 3 things: Buy wyvern hoards (greenwardens gear), level up to max (75 energy), or plant lower rank plants.

Wall hangings: Dont see this anytime soon, because it would be a PAIN to program (at least to my understanding), lots of houses, and wall hangings, and trying to find each and every place that each wall hanging can fit, finding where they would fit.

Selfish talents: Derby racers I am pretty sure LOVE these talents, on theier derby pet, because they effect the cost of moral on different terrains. My suggestion is to use pets that have no selfish talents, so that there is almost NO chance of it appearing (for example, sea dragon for spell proof and spritly (and a load of other useful talents), along with magma colossus (warlord pet from Diego, not the helephant/colossus hybrid), for defy.

Stiching: Well, if you want to keep playing the game, then use the stiching, because I think that that brings in a fair chunk of KI's income. (think of it, 20,000,000 people stiching every 5-10 levels, so according to that, around 28,000,000$ once they all reach level 70 (best case; stich every 5 levels, math may be flawed...))

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Things I would like to see added are:

I would like to see the animation for planting seeds sped up. I mean, it takes forever just to plant 37 seeds. I think a lot more people would really get into gardening if it did not take so long just to cast a seed spell or when casting individual spells. I know it helps when you level up so that you can cast spells on an area instead of each plant individually, but the seeds must be done one by one and the animation and time is way too long for just planting a seed.

Next thing I would like to see added, is the ability to stitch a pet. I know this might sound painful, but we are Wizards, are we not? Transconfiguration and all that. I don't see the harm in making one pet look the way we want, with having the card and talents of another pet.

Finally, and I dont know if this can be done programming wise, but I would like the ability to increase the maximum stat of a pet. I mean you go to the pet pavillion, you talk to a pet trainer, you give the pet trainer either lots of gold or 100 crowns and you can increase the maximum strength, agility, power or whatever on a pet. This is not far from the truth, these things can in fact happen.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
i would like to see more pet slots so i can hatch more pets in the game i would also be nice if for lvl sixty eight we would have our sixty eight spells as pets. 8) :x :?

Survivor
May 16, 2011
i forgot to mention that i think it would be awesome to see day/night toggles for homes.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
ladyplantara wrote:
So this game is for the most part very awesome but ive had some ideas about things i would like to see changed or added.

first off i think the amount of energy it takes to do some gardening spells should be reduced a bit. it really sucks when you have one plant that needs a level 5 pest spell and that uses up 60% of your energy. I think that these pest spells should work the same way as the other spells with a single plant spell and a group plant spell so that we can actualy plant more than two or three plants at a time.

second, i think that you should be allowed to place items on the walls on the outside of your castle if its flat. i own the fantasy palace and it seems a waste of space to have all those walkways outside that you cant do anything with.

third, my biggest critisism for this entire game is the pet abilities that raise their own stats. they are useless even if you have a connected ability like a defense up ability because it will only effect it by 1% if that. i didnt spend 4 hours of play time over 10 days to get my pet to legendary to have one accurasy up 3% ability and the rest be pet ability raisers that dont even effect that stat like intellegence +15 or speed+10.

finnaly and youve probibly heard this before, i dont think you should have to pay crowns to stitch clothing together, your loosing one garment anyway so why make us pay even more?

any other ideas from other players? please list if youve got some good ones.
how can you get your pet to legendary? is this something i have not heard or someone making up a new term for epic?