Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hard to Get Drops from Bosses

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Ok I have been trying to get Jade Oni's Shroud of Nothing for more than 4 weeks and it is getting really annonying. I still haven't gotten it yet. I think they should make it easier to get those items from bosses so you don't have to defeat the boss over 100 times. Another person is Malistare i tried getting a Grandmaster ice robe but first 3 times i didnt get so I had to do Malistare dungeon 3 times to get robe. (Who in the Lords name wants to do that?) and some people say "Use the chest" and I say not everyone has enough money to buy crowns now I am sure a lot of people agree with me.
Please change this were you can have like a choice to what you want or something cool like you get 2 or 3 choices of items each time and you can choose which item you want. So people dont get to frustrated and start crying and kicking people.

This is Jack Frost level 70 Ice Wizard and I approve of this message.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
:( Yea i know. i have been trying to get drops from certain bosses like oakheart & velska redwind. i have farmed other bosses and got things but with these 2 and in nastrond i get nothing but gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Are you kidding??? The only stuff thats hard to get is the lvl 60 robe... Everything else is so easy to get!!!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
(This is not a glitch and doesn't belong in Halston's Lab.)
The drops are random and are supposed to be rare, and will probably remain so. Some people seem to be luckier than others, but that's just the way it is.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
(This is not a glitch and doesn't belong in Halston's Lab.)
The drops are random and are supposed to be rare, and will probably remain so. Some people seem to be luckier than others, but that's just the way it is.

I never said was glitch and Halston's Lab is for problems and bugs this is my problem (A very annoying one).

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Are you kidding??? The only stuff thats hard to get is the lvl 60 robe... Everything else is so easy to get!!!

Lol I got all my level 60 gear in 2 tries but see it is hard to get right and easy for me I dont think drops should be based on darn luck.