Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

WAND shop in DRAGONSPYRE.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2009

After the UPDATE PATCH I decided to go shop hunting in DRAGONSPYRE. And then I saw something that really made me happy. I saw a sigh that indicated a WAND shop along with a ANATHAME shop. So I went inside to look for it. But for my surprise I only saw the ANATHAME shopkeeper. So please if there is NOT going to be a WAND shopkeeper there please remove the image of it. And if there is actually going to be one please fix it as soon as possible.

Thank You.

Signed: Angel.

Necromancer/Storm, level 47 Master.

Explorer
Sep 02, 2008
No necklaces yet even though it is on the sign at the other building across the street. I can only guess that they are both a work in progress to be added later?

Survivor
Sep 01, 2008
Yeah, I noticed this too. I didn't say anything though ")
I was excited to see a wand shop but was disappointed when I saw there were no wands.

P.s. Just an idea for you KI. Maybe make the Dragonspyre wands could be swords instead? That was everyone can at least have some kind of sword if they don't want to farm a boss X amount of times for a sword.

~Cheyenne DarkWhisper :)

Explorer
Jan 29, 2009
Plus that would make up (to a small degree) the "dumbing" down of the crown gear.

Good thing I got it before it got diluted down.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2008
i thought you got the wand from a quest in drogonspyre?

i would like to know please...

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
misshermionepotter wrote:
I was excited to see a wand shop but was disappointed when I saw there were no wands.

P.s. Just an idea for you KI. Maybe make the Dragonspyre wands could be swords instead? That was everyone can at least have some kind of sword if they don't want to farm a boss X amount of times for a sword.

I dont think they will do this because to gain a sword you must defeat a certain boss and with luck get a sword!

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009

I think This is a great idea, because swords take me sometimes about 2 days. I dont get how when that easter dude came and I bought a lvl 45 staff and then I tried it and it came out in a staff. So I think that they are going to maker the swords look like wands? ? :P I really only need a death sword and a myth swarod and then I have all the swords

Defender
Feb 18, 2009

Mrs Hermione Potter.....that's cute....lol