Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lvl 58 working on floating land!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Hi guys, I am lvl 58 on my balance and I am still working on cl! Is this to late? Just trying to wonder! Thanks!

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
codastar wrote:
Hi guys, I am lvl 58 on my balance and I am still working on cl! Is this to late? Just trying to wonder! Thanks!

NO. I have a level 59 Balance that is also doing Floating land. The only reason we are at that level is because we are completeing all main and side quests. Myself, I prefer to be a higher level since I usually end up doing a lot of solo. Many of my friends either no longer play or are not able to be on when I am.

I make it a point not to stack all of my wizards close together and by doing it that way, my younger wizards are or will actually be at a higher level than my first 2 were when they enterd CL. Plus, I take my time and not rush through each world. I like to SEE what and where I am running. In other words, I stop to Smell The Roses as I go.

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
codastar wrote:
No, you can't be too high a level for a area. My highest level wizard is Lv.58 in the district of the stars!

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
No its not to late. I was a level 60 with my death student when I started CL. But that was only cause I stopped playing for a while.