Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Screenshots

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Hello i was just wondering if anyone knows how to do screenshots, if anyone does know then please leave me a message.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
avhop567 wrote:
Hello i was just wondering if anyone knows how to do screenshots, if anyone does know then please leave me a message.

On my computer, there is a button that says "PrtScr/SysReq".

When I press that button, it takes a screen shot. BUT I have to watch the screen closely, because for just a few seconds, a message appears telling me "where the screen shot is saved" and "what the picture number is". On my computer it is saved on "c:\users\owner\mydocuments\wizard101".

So watch your screen to see where yours is saved.

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
avhop567 wrote:

On most computers, pressing the PrintScreen button (it's up at the top of your keyboard near the F12 key) is sufficient. If you are successful, you'll see a message one your screen that "screenshot 11-123-45 was saved to your documents/wizard101" (or something like that, depending on your settings).

Note: some desktops require you to hold down the shift key while pressing PrntSc and pasting (ctrl+v) into a word doc. If you don't get the message above, then try this instead.

Hope this helps!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
avhop567 wrote:

You can take pics by using the Print Screen key on your Keyboard. Ctrl + G takes everything off the screen and Left mouse click and dragging with change view angle. The pic goes usually to a Wizard101 folder in your documents folder. It's best done in full screen mode and with a resolution that fits your monitor and you can use an image editing program to edit it.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
It's easy bro. Press the "prt sc" button on your keyboard then open paint on your computer and press paste which will be in the upper left corner of the Paint window.

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
avhop567 wrote:

Hit the "print screen" button on your keyboard. This was take the screenshot. It will go into your Wizard101 folder. The path comes up when you take the screenshot, so if it's your first time, pay attention to the location so you can find it. :)