Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant access Zamunda for some reason

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
My transcended wizards finally get out of CL and into ZF and follow the quests correctly as far as I know. They both have 2 or 3 quests now in Zamunda and can not get thru the gate. However, they had no issues getting permission granted for the gate to Savannah to open, so is there any clue to what they arent doing correctly to get into Zamunda? I'm already kinda annoyed that they wont be getting xp for ZF due to the not fair requirements to finish CL just to access ZF since ZF was listed as a legend level access area only and they hit legend in DS, so once they finished DS they should have gained access, and those not legend who finish DS just need to hit legend to access ZF is how it should have gone; but anyhow now they get to ZF and have Zamunda quests and cant get in.... really kinda buggin on this cuz i'm sure they did what they needed to. They both even did required battling to get new crafting quest. I walked all over the crossroads, the market, checked the librarian, have no clue what was missed that the gate to Zamunda isnt opening or letting them in.
Thanks for any help :-)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:
My transcended wizards finally get out of CL and into ZF and follow the quests correctly as far as I know. They both have 2 or 3 quests now in Zamunda and can not get thru the gate. However, they had no issues getting permission granted for the gate to Savannah to open, so is there any clue to what they arent doing correctly to get into Zamunda? I'm already kinda annoyed that they wont be getting xp for ZF due to the not fair requirements to finish CL just to access ZF since ZF was listed as a legend level access area only and they hit legend in DS, so once they finished DS they should have gained access, and those not legend who finish DS just need to hit legend to access ZF is how it should have gone; but anyhow now they get to ZF and have Zamunda quests and cant get in.... really kinda buggin on this cuz i'm sure they did what they needed to. They both even did required battling to get new crafting quest. I walked all over the crossroads, the market, checked the librarian, have no clue what was missed that the gate to Zamunda isnt opening or letting them in.
Thanks for any help :-)

I actually somehow ended up with a quest in that area and did not have access to it yet either, not until I completed all the Savannah area which ended with a mini dungeon fight in a rock mountain.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
Zamunda is the second region of Zafaria. You need to complete Savannah first. Sometimes you get quests, but you might have to wait to gain access to a world before continuing with it. Getting a quest, by itself, does not necessarily immediately grant you access to that world.

That said, the narrative could be improved to say something like "You may need to help so-and-so first before you can get access to Zamunda"