Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hard to Get Boss Monster Items

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Ok I have been trying to get lvl 40 gear for my lvl 39 Myth character. I have my eyes set on the Jade Oni's Shroud of Nothing and I have gotten every hat from him except the one I need . It is kind of annoying that i have to keep defeating the Jade Oni and never getting it i also need that Amethyst Wand and i havent got that either. Same for other bosses like Malistare I tried getting one of those Grandmaster robes for ice school but i got balance robe so I had to do dungeon again. I am sure a lot of people agree with me and I think it should be changed so you can get items easier from bosses so we dont have to fight them about 1,000,000 times.

Jack Frost (Transcended Thamaturge) 8)

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Same for other bosses like Malistaire I tried getting one of those Grandmaster robes for ice school but i got balance robe so I had to do dungeon again.
My memory of Malistaire is after the fight there is a chest where you can try for other school robes, but it costs crowns.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
RustyBoomer1 wrote:
Ok I have been trying to get lvl 40 gear for my lvl 39 Myth character. I have my eyes set on the Jade Oni's Shroud of Nothing and I have gotten every hat from him except the one I need . It is kind of annoying that i have to keep defeating the Jade Oni and never getting it i also need that Amethyst Wand and i havent got that either. Same for other bosses like Malistare I tried getting one of those Grandmaster robes for ice school but i got balance robe so I had to do dungeon again. I am sure a lot of people agree with me and I think it should be changed so you can get items easier from bosses so we dont have to fight them about 1,000,000 times.

Jack Frost (Transcended Thamaturge) 8)

crown vs time i think

ya can spend crowns to use the second chance chest or ya can spend time farming that boss forever

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Ya I think people should realize some people don't have a lot of money to buy crowns always. Even if its 50 crowns at first you have to buy 2500 or more. Trying to get them from KIFreeGames is a pain and what if don't get 1st couple times it raises crown amount by 50 like when i was fighting Jade Oni i got to the price of 1000 crowns and lost all my crowns and I really don't have a billion years to play this game so I cant keep waiting for the dungeon to reset which is like 30 minutes. I would think lots of people know what i am talking about. If you have enough money to get crowns a lot well wonderful for you. I just wish Kingsisle would change this.