Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My world, Casvilen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Casvilen is a world that the king loves pets but the old king Zegda wants to take control of the kingdom so he hires Belas the exiled prince to corrupt the kingdoms pets. so when you fight a boss he gives you a clue to Belas and you tell the king's steward and he directs you to the kings palace, then you get a key to the maze of power to get more evedence. After you get enough evedence you fight Belas then find out Zegda was behind all of the pets being corrupted. You get trained by the kings wizards, then you get the key to Zegda then you face him. There is a pet training area, zeak quests, all of the shops, new pets,and teachers that will teach you.
I want you to help me with this to make it better :D

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Am supposing this is a side world because Morganthe has nothing to do with this world.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
hmm. probably not gonna happen due to the fact this worlds entire plot seem to revolve around pets, which doesn't sound very creative. and the plot it self just seems a bit, ... bad.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
it would make the game down right corny if you put pets as the main problem.