Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

We really need more pet names.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
How about some Egyptian, Roman, Egyptian gods/names? The ones we have are so boring.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Nov 01, 2011
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
how about lava monkey in zf or a new dragon with dragon card these days all schools have all attack pets execpt fire school and or a chita or tiger (zf)

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
The names we have are popular pet names in real life. But now you mention it, we do tend to have more pets which are not real pets (eg: judgement, scarecrow) than ones which are cats and dogs. I do think they should think of better names to fit the kind of pets that are in Wizard101.

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
I would like the title of 'Master' or 'Knight'. I think they should take all the names they currently have for the Wizards and turn them into pet names. We have such a small selection of pet names O_o

Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
We should have cooler pet names ones that are more like monster names

Explorer
Dec 25, 2010
IKL626 wrote:
The names we have are popular pet names in real life. But now you mention it, we do tend to have more pets which are not real pets (eg: judgement, scarecrow) than ones which are cats and dogs. I do think they should think of better names to fit the kind of pets that are in Wizard101.

Exactly. I don't think 'Fluffy' fits my pet helephant.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
I agree. I'd like Docter/Dr. or Nurse to be a title. And names like Flame, Ember, Zorthax, or Saphy.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
SpyraTheDragon wrote:
I agree. I'd like Docter/Dr. or Nurse to be a title. And names like Flame, Ember, Zorthax, or Saphy.

I agree with you SpyraTheDragon, Flame would be an awesome name and saphy? Seraph? I also think there should be the titles: Ninja and Doctor. And the names: Polly; Nicholas and quite a few more .

Jasmine IceBringer.

Survivor
May 07, 2009
I really like the ancient god name ideas. But why stop there? Put in loads of greek and other historical mythology names. Being a storm wizard I'd love to see Poseidon, Charybdis, etc be available.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I like yr idea. The pet name Prince Annie doesn't fit a stormzilla. I don't like paying to change it ethier. It should be like Godzilla, or something.