Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Oakheart Quest!

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I just wanted to voice my appreciation for the Oakheart side quest line. I saw someone with a "Spirit Walker" Badge a week or so ago, and decided I wanted one (I collect cool badges when I can), so I looked up the quest and started. It was a lovely little story, about purifying the water and land, and nice to return to Mooshu with my Life wiz, who is currently in Celestia. It wasn't all that hard for her, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I hope KI will come up with more of these "secret side quests" in the future. It was really fun following the story rather than the arrows and instructions. Thanks!

Tabitha Rainweaver, Spirit Walker

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
tabby714 wrote:
I just wanted to voice my appreciation for the Oakheart side quest line. I saw someone with a "Spirit Walker" Badge a week or so ago, and decided I wanted one (I collect cool badges when I can), so I looked up the quest and started. It was a lovely little story, about purifying the water and land, and nice to return to Mooshu with my Life wiz, who is currently in Celestia. It wasn't all that hard for her, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. I hope KI will come up with more of these "secret side quests" in the future. It was really fun following the story rather than the arrows and instructions. Thanks!

Tabitha Rainweaver, Spirit Walker

Is this the first time you ran this side quest? If so, it is rather odd, because you have to have that one completed for the "Wizards Tour" quest in DS given by Ashley, the fire tree in DS Academy. This quest leads into the quest to find the Obsidian Chest.

Champion
May 03, 2011
Is this the first time you ran this side quest? If so, it is rather odd, because you have to have that one completed for the "Wizards Tour" quest in DS given by Ashley, the fire tree in DS Academy. This quest leads into the quest to find the Obsidian Chest.

I have two level 70's in ZF and this Life wizard, currently level 62. None of them had to do this for the obsidian chest quest. Oakheart is a completely separate questline...but perhaps it was different before?

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
tabby714 wrote:

I have two level 70's in ZF and this Life wizard, currently level 62. None of them had to do this for the obsidian chest quest. Oakheart is a completely separate questline...but perhaps it was different before?

I had not realized that had been changed.... Yes it used to be required before you could do the obsidian chest quest.