Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I'm stuck in Marley Bone please help!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
:? I have done every quest in Marley bone but i have not been given the key to go to Muu Shu! I have done all of big ben with my friend that had the quest but i never was given the quest? I don't know what to do or even where to go to get the quest for big ben? If any one can help me please let me know my game name is Andrew Stone
Thanks ,
AS

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Somebody in the Royal Museum should be able to help you.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2010
briggs29461 wrote:
:? I have done every quest in Marley bone but i have not been given the key to go to Muu Shu! I have done all of big ben with my friend that had the quest but i never was given the quest? I don't know what to do or even where to go to get the quest for big ben? If any one can help me please let me know my game name is Andrew Stone
Thanks ,
AS

i have tried talking to the guys in the museum but they won't talk and they don't have the thing over thier head.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
briggs29461 wrote:
Thanks ,
AS

Open your quest log file and see what quests you still show for Marleybone. Don't count the ones like finding the stray cats, or finding the history books. You probably still have something showing that you missed.

And check the Wand Shop in Regents Square for a hidden quest.

And, this may take some time to check out, but here is a link to the fansite that shows locations in Marleybone with details on each location:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Marleybone

Hope this helps.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
briggs29461 wrote:
Thanks ,
AS

KEY WORDS. You were never given the quest to do Big Ben so you have either missed picking up some quests or have just bypassed some. You have to complete main storyline quests as they are given to YOU, not your friends.

As Honeybee333 said, check your quest log to see what you have not done.

If you have no quests listed at all for Marleybone, you will need to contact support so they can help you pick up the questline again. When you do get back on track, stick to the quest line. You can not bypass these and get the key for the next world. If you don't want to do side quests that is up to you, but the more xp you gain, the better.