Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best 4 schools for 4 people working together.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
My 3 friends and I want to have characters we can play exclusivley when we are all online. I was thinking

Fire
Balance
Storm
Life

What do you guys think?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ice on first sigil to take the hits
death on second for feints and such
balance on third for blading
life on fourth for healing

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
ice on first sigil to take the hits
death on second for feints and such
balance on third for blading
life on fourth for healing
nah fire and storm for damage life for healing untill centaur and balance for blades and secodnary death so it can support its self

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Here's 1 thing that I hope NO ONE says! Life for healing and Balance for blades. It's really annoying, schools should be able to work fairly as a team. But here's what I think:
Fire
Balance
Storm
Myth

I'll tell you why:
Fire can deal amazing damage on all of the enemies
Balance can use Ra and also Bladestorm
Storm can hit super high amounts of damage with Sirens
Myth can use Earthquake and such to break shields, and also attack very well with Humongofrog. But here's a I see going on allot:
Either all Ice wizards, all Life, or either all Storms. It's a good idea.
Ice is hard to take out
Life can heal when 1 is down
Storms can hit SUPER HIGH with Tempest like that!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
storm may have damage but they have useless blades that barely do anything and get killed in two rounds. ice has strong resists and high health, they are built tough. plus we blade 40% and when it all goes down we can do a bigger hit.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
...Or you can get four people to just polymorph.... just a joke, lol.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Each of you choose whatever school you like. No 4 schools make the perfect team. What makes the perfect team are the 4 people controlling those wizards.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 70 Life

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Myth
Storm
Balance
Life

Myth in the first sigil to get rid of blades and shields, Life for healing and the occasional Forest Lord, Balance for boosting, and Storm for major damage.

Survivor
Feb 03, 2011
magicintheair wrote:
storm may have damage but they have useless blades that barely do anything and get killed in two rounds.
Not true! with supercharge can storm wizards like me get a blade that boost 120%

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
energi323 wrote:
magicintheair wrote:
storm may have damage but they have useless blades that barely do anything and get killed in two rounds.
Not true! with supercharge can storm wizards like me get a blade that boost 120%

yes but by the time they actually cast the spell, they are dead ten times over. and lets face it. there is a damage cap we can all hit. its just ice doesn't need a 14 Pip blade and neither does storm for that matter. but they do need more help to get up there than their 0 Pip blades

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
The best four to have are Ice, Balance, Life, and Storm.

Ice: Defensive magic, especially Tower Shield.
Balance: Buff/Debuff magic, with plenty of blades and traps.
Life: Obviously, plenty of healing spells.
Storm: Mega Damaging spells, with the Kraken, Storm Shark, etc.

Scenario: Ice and Life defends all players. Balance buffs the Storm guy. The Storm guy, once well-buffed, unleashes the one to three hit K.O.s.

Never think simply on the offense, nor on the defense. Think about all facts, every possible way to victory... and defeat. Thinking positively is good, but thinking negitively can help you as well. Think about your weak points, so you can defend them. Think about your opponent's weak points, so you can attack them. This combo of wizards is best in my opinion, as it can theoretically block almost every possible way to defeat.

-Carlos DarkCaller

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ok I'm rethinking. why leave people out?
ice preferrably on first sigil, to take the hits and weaknesses, possiblly myth.
balance or death as buffers
storm or fire on third don't want him too hurt for damage,
life on fourth for healing.

well, with all our arguments i think we may have learnedly one thing.
the best school? what school do each of us have in our hes groups? :o that's right may not want to be life but certainly you always want to have one.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
magicintheair wrote:
storm may have damage but they have useless blades that barely do anything and get killed in two rounds. ice has strong resists and high health, they are built tough. plus we blade 40% and when it all goes down we can do a bigger hit.
All schools have pros and cons. Storm hits fast and hard, Ice needs more time.
To the original poster:
Ice
Balance
Life
Storm

Ice taunts and absorbs damage and shields the Life.
Balance blades the Storm.
Life heals with Rebirth.
Storm attacks with Tempest or Sirens.
If PvP, you might want to substitute Myth for Balance, and have him/her Earthquake the same round as the Storm attacks.

Hope that helps!

Survivor
Feb 02, 2011
mine is

Myth on first

Balance or storm on second

other from the second on third

and Life (me ) on forth