Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Topaz Kraken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
Hi am James Legend Rider (Balance 70) and i have a Adult Judgement and i really want a topaz kraken is it possible to get a topaz kraken for myself instead of fire judge. :? :? :? :? :?

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
Dragons4464 wrote:
Hi am James Legend Rider (Balance 70) and i have a Adult Judgement and i really want a topaz kraken is it possible to get a topaz kraken for myself instead of fire judge. :? :? :? :? :?

Hatching school pets for a specific hybrid is hard, tried twice to get an inferno hound by hatching helephant with orthrus and we both kept getting war oni. Best bet is hatching with a topaz kraken directly like I did. Mine has may cast storm blade, spritely and i forget what else. But here is a wizard101central.com real time page of pet mixing meet ups where you can look for what you want or post what you are looking for, lots of ppl on this site willing to hatch with you but dont use a school pet, use another hybrid or a non school drop or gift card pet or something, school pets i've been told can swap but the chance is slim to none so you'd get your judgement back most likely. Just sign up on this site and post 'wanted to hatch' Topaz Kraken. I'm TarynHeart on there, idk if you can look up people by name or not but if you can find me send me a private message regarding hatching :) I'd be glad to help when I have a hatch slot open lol. Here is the page (book mark it in your tool bar, you may use it a lot lol
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102

Good Luck!

Oh btw, I loved my topaz kraken (and her constant sneezing lol) her traits were good tho she barely cast a storm blade on me, my storm cat casts the blade more often, I hated to but gave her up and switched to storm cat because the topaz kraken pet spell has like a 40% accuracy rate and she fizzled every dang time, not once in the months i used her did her spell work :( But she was a cool looking and fun pet to have and she sprited me often when not napping lol

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011