Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

statue of yourself

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
theres allthese awesome statues I'm collecting so i came up with an idea.
in the crown shop for like 3000 crowns, a statue that looks just like you and when you. change or dye your outfit it. changes to match. with all the work we do around the spiral, i say we get our likeness carved.

Historian
May 01, 2010
magicintheair wrote:
theres allthese awesome statues I'm collecting so i came up with an idea.
in the crown shop for like 3000 crowns, a statue that looks just like you and when you. change or dye your outfit it. changes to match. with all the work we do around the spiral, i say we get our likeness carved.

There are mannequins already in the spiral, if you didnt know. They are jsut as you want, and can be gotten from Felicia Worthington in reagents square, though they are crafted (if you already knew this, sry).

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
the mannequins are wooden figurines. I want a big statue of myself. maybe in many forms like ice sculpture, clay, painted statue, flaming sculpture, floating water sculpture, shrub sculpture, and i need help for balance death and myth lol

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
you cant deny you want it and it would be a case of enlarged ego because abcase of ego would be a case of self image... and no my ego is just properly sized if it wasnt i would want a statue of my actual self and not my character.