Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting into the map room help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 30, 2011
I am not exactly sure what quest I did but I think it was 'Into the Map Room' and then nothing. Winthrop told me I have to find out how to get into the map room and I did the quest 'Gather the Troops' but that is it I don't know what else I am suppost to do. I have been doing side quests to see if they would lead to getting into the map room but they don't. I'm just so confused! Please help!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
bradey01 wrote:
I am not exactly sure what quest I did but I think it was 'Into the Map Room' and then nothing. Winthrop told me I have to find out how to get into the map room and I did the quest 'Gather the Troops' but that is it I don't know what else I am suppost to do. I have been doing side quests to see if they would lead to getting into the map room but they don't. I'm just so confused! Please help!

"Gather the Troops" is one of the early quests in Krokotopia. Open your Quest Log File and see what quests you have from Prof. Winthrop. If you click on the "question mark" in the upper left corner of the quest box, it will show you the dialogue from the quest, so you can see who gave it to you and what you need to do, or what you have done already. Prof. Winthrop has the "main" storyline quests, if I remember it correctly.

Just keep following the storyline and eventually you will get the quest to "Enter the Map Room". Hope this helps. :?

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
I wish I vould help,but I got the quest a long time ago,and its to hard to complete as it is! If anything,you should be glad that you have yet to face it! But,just in case,you should contact KingsIsle for help.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
You have to finish all four parts of Gather the Troops. Then you go back to Lieutenant Standish, who will have something else for you to do.