Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this fair?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
This cannot be fair! My balance is level 28 and Knight. But he fights a Veteran that is MASTER. Is that even fair?! I just cannot accept that this is fair and he uses a pet that is a level 58 mix!

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Delver
Aug 13, 2010
It ranks you against the closet person to your skill level. That's why it easier for high levels to PvP, because sometimes even level 10's get ranked against GrandMasters.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Yuomia1 wrote:
This cannot be fair! My balance is level 28 and Knight. But he fights a Veteran that is MASTER. Is that even fair?! I just cannot accept that this is fair and he uses a pet that is a level 58 mix!

Yes, this is fair. I got paired up with level 60's before Zafaria came out and I was magus, but I still won sometimes. If you face a higher level then you, Judgement is never too bad to use.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Completely
I disagree. I honestly would be quite pleased if they removed this from the game, but I don't see it happening soon. Same with the "Noob Magnet" exploit.

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I guess... I mean, I've gotten over it. I just wish in the Bazaar that Rank 7-8 Spells not be sold! Low PvP Levels are using them in PvP.