Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can mooshu be longer?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
Mooshu is cool, it has ninja (pigs) samoorai, as well as Oni. Just knowing what it's based off of says it all, it's cool. On top of that, it has katana's, which are awesome weapons. I look at the weapons wizard 101 makes and go like :| "come on, make katana's for my level!" while I could just stitch and carry the Mooshu wonder with me, I'd rather that Mooshu gets an extension. Mooshu has a great story line, continue with it's awesomeness, in a sequel afterwards with new threats to their peace.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
No! Mooshu took long enough, if anything they took a little too long. And besides, the majority of people like a story that progresses and not procrastinates more more 'oft than not, so to procrastinate the Jade Oni (and thus the end of the questline) would be a undesirable mistake.

If you really like it so much, go through and do the dozens of side quests which will take several long hours...

Explorer
Oct 11, 2008
Zezick wrote:
No! Mooshu took long enough, if anything they took a little too long. And besides, the majority of people like a story that progresses and not procrastinates more more 'oft than not, so to procrastinate the Jade Oni (and thus the end of the questline) would be a undesirable mistake.

If you really like it so much, go through and do the dozens of side quests which will take several long hours...

Said add a new one for higher leveled players.... Like... a second storyline like Grizzlehiem .... Grizzlehiem was long too.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2011
if they made it longer it would get worse and annoying i am in mooshu and i been there for about 5 months so i think it should be shorter if its longer people stop playing and kingsisle loses subscriptions i am starting to get board of mooshu so i am just hating how long it is so if any thing please make it shorter

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
emilo wrote:
Zezick wrote:

Said add a new one for higher leveled players.... Like... a second storyline like Grizzlehiem .... Grizzlehiem was long too.

Excellent Idea.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2011
If that 'extension' was a side quest, and not too long, it might work. It depends on the story-line KingsIsle would use. At the end of Mooshu, their problems are pretty much cleared up, so I'm not too sure what you could do with it.

- Alexis Crow, Level 49 Necromancer

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
V0LD3M0RT21 wrote:
If that 'extension' was a side quest, and not too long, it might work. It depends on the story-line KingsIsle would use. At the end of Mooshu, their problems are pretty much cleared up, so I'm not too sure what you could do with it.

- Alexis Crow, Level 49 Necromancer

Maybe Malistare could be revived and do something in Mooshu, for sure: IDK.

But you would have to do Dragonspyre and defeat Malistare again.
(Am i the only one whos OK with that?)

LOOL no this is a joke. (Still OK with the Idea, through)

Defender
Nov 18, 2011
well i personally dont like mooshu but. i wouldnt be mad if it was longer. i dont mind all i like is dragonspyre 8)

Survivor
May 26, 2011
emilo wrote:
Zezick wrote:

This is a good idea. Mooshu was a little short to me. I beat it in about a week and a half, and then I was in Dragonspyre. I actually kind of miss Mooshu, it has been one of my favorite worlds so far.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Oh noooo, MooShu took long enough, why make it longer? You know, one person will not change it.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I REALLY agree cause it only took me three days to finish :D
Now I'm in ds and im a level 42 thats when i got to ds
good luck to people who are doing ms

Taylor Deathheart
Death 42

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
I sort of agree with this. While I find the plot much more interesting than Marleybone's plot, I still find it boring sometimes. (it took a month to get through about half of Marleybone.)

I've only been on two days and am already halfway through. For those that say it's too long, try using a different strategy.

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I don't really know how long mooshu is, because I just got there today. I have to say, I really like mooshu so far! the lighting is much better than Marleybone, the land is pretty, the music is pretty, and i like how it is sort of like ancient china.
I hope it is long, because I like it so far! :D

Haley Fairygarden
Level 35 Life/Fire Wizard