Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Morganthe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I thought you would get to fight Morganthe when i first arrived at celestia, but you dont get to fight her. Then i thought you would get to fight her in Zafaria, but you dont get to. When do you get to fight Morganthe. My friend Luke Skywalker said you didnt get to fight Morganthe in Zafaria I wonder if that is true. If its not i will sound like a total idiot.

Cameron Fire lvl 16 Pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
reicebailey wrote:
I thought you would get to fight Morganthe when i first arrived at celestia, but you dont get to fight her. Then i thought you would get to fight her in Zafaria, but you dont get to. When do you get to fight Morganthe. My friend Luke Skywalker said you didnt get to fight Morganthe in Zafaria I wonder if that is true. If its not i will sound like a total idiot.

Cameron Fire lvl 16 Pyromancer

Luke was wrong about Darth and with his sister, but he is right about that.

Defender
Apr 24, 2011
Well for starters you have a little ways to go before you get anywhere near zafaria and celestia since your level 16 but anyway KI is making a story line out of this called the Morganthe Arc(your on the Malistaire Arc right now) and therefore you can expect 3-4 more worlds in the storyline before you fight Morganthe.

hope this helps,

John Firemancer lvl 67 legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
I had a lvl 60 pyromancer who was done with celestia. He was hacked though so i cant use that account anymore. I have currently a lvl 47 diviner named Seth Goldbreeze and is currently on done with ds but needs to get to lvl 48 to go to celestia. It is so sad how my other account got hacked i worked so hard on it, and now there is so much to do.

Mastermind
Jul 25, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Think, you meet Malistaire at the very begining of the game, but you don't fight him until 5 worlds later. Morganthe is the new villian, so they are trying to do the same thing. They make a big storyline with you following Morganthe, until you get the world she is based on and fight her. We're gonna have to wait a while to fight Morganthe.

Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
maloistaire was a 5 world story arc and so is morganthe KI has stated that already so 3 more worlds left until you fight her i dont know why people think it is so soon think back to malistaire for a minute geez we will fight her at lvl 100 as well with rank 12 spells

Explorer
Mar 24, 2011
blaze552563 wrote:
maloistaire was a 5 world story arc and so is morganthe KI has stated that already so 3 more worlds left until you fight her i dont know why people think it is so soon think back to malistaire for a minute geez we will fight her at lvl 100 as well with rank 12 spells
great another 3 years!