Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Up For A Challange?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Think about it. If your school of magic randomly just dissappeared-leaving no trace, no spells, no craft, no gear, no houses, or no pets-would your deck be at least 3/4 full? Would you still have amazing stats? Would you be able to win the same amount of PvP as you did before?
I challange you to remove all your school spells from your deck, take off all your school's clothing, pets, or mounts, and not use any seeds or craft of your school and see how well your wizard is. This is where your secondary school will probably come up alot for example:
I am Life and my secondary school is Death. I only have about 2 1/2 of a page filled with my Death spells. My third school is Storm which I only have a page filled with Storm spells. The other schools I probably have either none or about half a page filled with spells. If I were to take away all my Life spells I would have no healing spells(except for the ones that hurt the opponet and give me health, like ghoul, vampire,ect.). This would make my battling alot harder. I would use more pips, and would get more experience
Try doing a complete level without your school of magic. This may help when you are facing a monster, boss, or other player of the same school. If you decide to do this then tell, in the comments, how you did with it. This is a good exercise when you are bored and have nothing to do, it's not only helpful, it's chalanging when youwant a chalange! Have Fun!
Bushbaby123
Grace Frostfriend
lvl, 45, Life
Cya in the spiril!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bushbaby123 wrote:
Think about it. If your school of magic randomly just dissappeared-leaving no trace, no spells, no craft, no gear, no houses, or no pets-would your deck be at least 3/4 full? Would you still have amazing stats? Would you be able to win the same amount of PvP as you did before?
I challange you to remove all your school spells from your deck, take off all your school's clothing, pets, or mounts, and not use any seeds or craft of your school and see how well your wizard is. This is where your secondary school will probably come up alot for example:
I am Life and my secondary school is Death. I only have about 2 1/2 of a page filled with my Death spells. My third school is Storm which I only have a page filled with Storm spells. The other schools I probably have either none or about half a page filled with spells. If I were to take away all my Life spells I would have no healing spells(except for the ones that hurt the opponet and give me health, like ghoul, vampire,ect.). This would make my battling alot harder. I would use more pips, and would get more experience
Try doing a complete level without your school of magic. This may help when you are facing a monster, boss, or other player of the same school. If you decide to do this then tell, in the comments, how you did with it. This is a good exercise when you are bored and have nothing to do, it's not only helpful, it's chalanging when youwant a chalange! Have Fun!
Bushbaby123
Grace Frostfriend
lvl, 45, Life
Cya in the spiril!

that challenge is crazy do we even get allowed mastery amulets if not then its imposable

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Interesting. I would have a hard time as a Balance (boo, no traps or blades) but there was a time when since I didn't like the Balance clothes for Krokotopia, I grabbed some Ice clothes (Ice is my secondary) because I liked the looks (the stats were not that bad either though).