Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My crafting rank went down.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I don't know how its possible to be a novice crafter and have a "time for tea" quest from celestia. i look through my badges and i only see novice crafter. and when i go to grizzleheim to buy the set, it won't let me because i have to be a adept crafter. what do i do? is this some sort of glitch?

Champion
May 03, 2011
I'm not sure I understand your problem--did you earn these higher crafting badges, and then have them mysteriously disappear? If so, you should send a ticket to Support. If you are in fact a Novice Crafter, you can't make the tea set. You have to level up to Adept, or you won't be able to craft the set and get that training point. I had this problem with my first wizard, who was only at Initiate level when she got this quest. I leveled her up to get the training point, then kept going--she's a Legendary Artisan now.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Azndrake2006 wrote:
I don't know how its possible to be a novice crafter and have a "time for tea" quest from celestia. i look through my badges and i only see novice crafter. and when i go to grizzleheim to buy the set, it won't let me because i have to be a adept crafter. what do i do? is this some sort of glitch?

No, it is not a glitch. You never down ranked your crafting.

You have to advance your crafting to the quest's required crafting level. Obtaining the quest has nothing to do with your crafting level, only your wizard's level. Completing that quest is the opposite, since you have to be an adept crafter. That training point was specifically made for rewarding crafters.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
If you had been a higher rank crafter and these badges dissapeared, please send a ticket to support. The sooner you do, the more likely they are to help.

If you had never been a higher rank, this simply means you need to go back to the other worlds and see what crafting quests you need to do to get to the appropriate crafting level.

If you did those quests but never got the badges, then I think that a support ticket would still be a viable answer.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Azndrake2006 wrote:

Your crafting rank never went down, you never gone to Krokotopia to work on more crafting. If you HAVE gone to Krokotopia and done the 2 crafting quests, and Marleybone etc you should tell support.