Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The School Of Air, Balances Opposite

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 13, 2009
My idea for a new school would be air, oxygen, wind or whatever it would be called. Because wind moves things, it would be the opposite of balance. But it would be a secondary school that no one can start with like the asteral schools. You would be able to use power pips for the school otherwise the whole idea wouldn't work out. An example for a spell would be:

Whipping Winds
7pips
550 damage +300 damage over 3 rounds to all enemies.

Action: shows a farm on the ground but then a tornado starts forming making lots of fence pieces and cows go into it 8)

-From Evan Hexshield

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
good idea but balance is bits of other schools so something opposing it wouldnt work

Explorer
May 30, 2009
I agree with the idea of the new school! Possible Professor name: Atmos Aeron? :)

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
This would not work in the current game setting as the elemental schools are fire, ice, and storm; if we were to add air they would need to be fire, earth and water for them to add air.
The opposite of balance is imbalance which is represented by the different schools. So technically, we already have six schools that are the opposite of balance. While I do not condemn the idea of a new school of magic (I have posted one myself) I do strongly disagree with the potential of this idea is given credit with.

Finally, I ask that those who read this attempt to think beyond the norm of the situation. Half the games that involve magic include the four base elements of the ancient world, and you see many other games include variations of the base elements such as ice, storm, mud, magma, and etc., so be creative and not mundane with ideas!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
No, I would make this a side school like Star, Moon, and Sun. But good idea anyways!

Defender
May 13, 2009
codastar wrote:
No, I would make this a side school like Star, Moon, and Sun. But good idea anyways!

In the description it doesn't say that its a side school but if you read my wording carefuly it says that it is a side school.