Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could live in one of the worlds?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Where would you live in the spiral if possible? So many places now. Would you star gaze with Celestians? Or hang around mountains in Grizzleheim? Stick to the city in Marleybone?

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Well, I'd say DragonSpyre but most of the houses there are in rubble. Due to this, I'm gonna say Marleybone. That would be pretty nice.

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
krokatopia because krokotopians live mostly underground and the light are cool.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
the floating lands in celestial would be nice, or inside bartleby. a literal tree house.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
I like the atmosphere of Grizzleheim; the mountains, log cabins and such. I'd choose to live there. :)
(although I do like Wysteria... especially all the furniture there)

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Either Dragonspyre or Celestia ( if they both weren't destroyed ) although I can't pick which one I would rather live in.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Dragonspyre!!! Even if it is ruined, i think its pretty. (Sound effect gasps) And perfect for a Necromancer like me O.o

But i would live in Mooshu too.. Prit-tee World@ :)

Too tired to write Wizards again... :l

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
I wouldn't want to live anywhere in the Spiral to be perfectly honest. Half the worlds are at war and the other half are destroyed. The teachers are incompetent as for lessons they decide to send their students into dangerous territory to defeat an evil that many professional soldiers could not hope to win against and not to mention the lack of professions. I mean your either a guard, shopkeeper, or a teacher for the most part. I for one do not want to be any of those, especially when guards can't even protect the city!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Wintertusk because i love the outdoors and i love winter. :)

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
oh i would say Zafaria.
the temperature warm and the water is cool.
the housing is totally unique and
the denizen are just as unique.

only thing i would like to do is go swimming in the boababtree it self.

from it flows the water of life in Zafaria

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Dragonspyre! I'd hang out in the Crown of Fire, spam Weakness traps at the shadow wraiths for fun, and beg Malistaire to make me his apprentice... Then, I'd overthrow him and take over, making him my evil pawn of doom. I don't particularly like spiders, but the dilapidated old buildings are a plus... and Crystal Grove is shiny. :D

DERP.

Explorer
Sep 03, 2009
hmm, tough one. but i think i'd have to say grizzleheim/wintertusk. just the calm cold atmoshpere of the place is my kind of home. plus, it would be kinda cool to have a grizzly for a neighbor

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Zezick wrote:
I wouldn't want to live anywhere in the Spiral to be perfectly honest. Half the worlds are at war and the other half are destroyed. The teachers are incompetent as for lessons they decide to send their students into dangerous territory to defeat an evil that many professional soldiers could not hope to win against and not to mention the lack of professions. I mean your either a guard, shopkeeper, or a teacher for the most part. I for one do not want to be any of those, especially when guards can't even protect the city!

This is the greatest answer ever. Your justification for avoiding the spiral is hysterical and accurate. I love this.

I'm quite surprised at the numerous choices for Dragonspyre or Celestia...

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
I would live in Grizzleheim. I love the idea of vikings and all of the cool names and places. I would live in Northguard.

Ian Crowrider
Magus Sorcerer

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
I would live in Mooshu because its so pretty there and relatively peaceful. Plus I could defeat jade oni to get stuff to sell. I have a cool set of clothes that matches Mooshu very well . And mooshu is a beautiful world to live in

Survivor
May 19, 2009
Hmm...tricky decision. I would have to go with Krokotopia. I love the way it's always bright and cheery, and the manders have such interesting personality. I would probably live in the oasis, since the Tomb of Storms, Sun Pyramid, and Krokosphinx are too enemy-controlled for my liking. And it's so historic.
-Suri Sandbreeze, legendary sorcerer :)

Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
The floating land in celestial. I would like to be on the beach if the sea spirits weren't there.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, or Marleybone. In Grizzleheim and Wintertusk I love that cold, rustic feeling. In Marleybone, I love the characters, furniture, buildings, stations, and totally, Marleybone would be my absolute favorite.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2011
Survivor
Dec 03, 2010
I would have two houses, One in DS ( a manision seperated from the main world so it wouldn't be damaged.), and One in Wysteria, Preferably with a balcony and in Pigswick Academy so I can throw books, furniture, pets, paper, athames, swords, dangerous black rock statues, etc. at the pigs XD