Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A complaint about this boss.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Belloq, a boss in Waterfront, is impossible to me! I can't seem to defeat him no matter what, even if I bring friends! Another thing, he cheats like 2 times a round, AND he uses RA when he has 2 pips! Don't you need 8?! Being a balance wizard, makes it even harder. I put every balance dispel I have in my deck, and it still wasn't enough. Seriously, I'm not complaining about Wizard101 itself, but just about this. Either his health needs to be lowered to at least 4,000, not 6,000, or I give up. I wasted all my crowns on henchman and I still ended up getting defeated! I would like a reply on this from anybody to see if they have the same problem. :(

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
You have to defeat his cheat to defeat him. Try having someone do damage each round. Dots work wonders against this guy.

Champion
May 03, 2011
He's pretty easy if you know what to do, but you can't solo him. I had my son, who is a fire wizard, load up his deck with fire elves and heck hounds. He kept hitting Belloq with these DoT spells while I worked on the big hits. We finished in no time! You have to hit him every round, or he will Ra you. That's all there is to the cheat. So just get a friend to load up on low-level spells that s/he can use every round, while you build up for a big attack.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Since there's no prisms for Balance, you also might want to use some damage treasure cards from other schools - Krakens or Tritons maybe - or use +accuracy/+armor piercing enchantments on your Balance damage to pierce through his resistance.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
he is so easy i beat him like so many times ill tell you some of the rules no blades no traps and no attacks that only kill one only use attacks that kill all and you can use healing : :D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
tabby714 wrote:
He's pretty easy if you know what to do, but you can't solo him. I had my son, who is a fire wizard, load up his deck with fire elves and heck hounds. He kept hitting Belloq with these DoT spells while I worked on the big hits. We finished in no time! You have to hit him every round, or he will Ra you. That's all there is to the cheat. So just get a friend to load up on low-level spells that s/he can use every round, while you build up for a big attack.
i did that same thing. i told them to foucus acaact on him( i am NOT a good speller), and we won! Alexandra Rosepettal Level 68 almost 69

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
He must be hit every round. If he doesn't, he Ra's. If you hire henchman, he will Ra once per number of henchman in the battle.

Survivor
Dec 25, 2011
See I have several friends that will help me they ALWAYS use they're storm madalians or Fire madalians (mastery amulets) so they can pull out Fire spells like Heckhound and Fire Elf on the first turn and they do a ton of damage and when they triton or rain of fire I have a friend with Balance Dispells so he cant attack we have all the people in my group to put a balance dispell on him so we are good for atleast 4 rounds if we are lucky

Survivor
Aug 26, 2011
I've beaten him solo. This was the strategy I used.

Turn 1: Wand Blast
Turn 2: Frostbite
Turn 3: Iceblade
Turn 4: Iceblade (gear)
Turn 5: Wand Blast
Turn 6: Frost Giant (minion dead)
Turn 7: Wand Blast
Turn 8: Wand Blast
Turn 9: Frostbite
Turn 10: Iceblade
Turn 11: Balanceblade (gear)
Turn 12: Wand Blast
Turn 13: Frost Giant (Belloq dead)

Since I hit him every turn, he never cast Ra. Not once. Snow angel (might) of worked better than Frost Giant, but it costs more (so I might of ended up waiting an extra turn and running out of wand blasts), and I wanted the minion dead in one hit.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
sasuke123248 wrote:
Belloq, a boss in Waterfront, is impossible to me! I can't seem to defeat him no matter what, even if I bring friends! Another thing, he cheats like 2 times a round, AND he uses RA when he has 2 pips! Don't you need 8?! Being a balance wizard, makes it even harder. I put every balance dispel I have in my deck, and it still wasn't enough. Seriously, I'm not complaining about Wizard101 itself, but just about this. Either his health needs to be lowered to at least 4,000, not 6,000, or I give up. I wasted all my crowns on henchman and I still ended up getting defeated! I would like a reply on this from anybody to see if they have the same problem. :(

Since I'm a Balance wizard, I got my Death friend, an Ice wizard, and I don't remember who else, but me and the Death wizard were spamming at the rank 1-4 spells, especially with my Death friend's Poison

Survivor
Feb 13, 2009