Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The waterworks gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
hey this is my first post :D ok so anyway i want to talk about the waterworks gear. so i won the waterworks 6 times and never got any legendary clothes then my friend went in for his first time and got his hat and boots! how do you get the waterworks gear!!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Luck of the draw. I took my Life wizard though over a dozen times and finally got the robe, just before Mirror Lake in Zafaria, I had 3 hats and 3 boots not a robe. What is wrong with this is the hat I had a crafted Wintertusk helmet I used more and I liked the stats better on my old boots.

Fast forward, went in Waterworks and got beat up with Death wizard, went in with another group long fight but got robe, it's a wrap, I had made the helmet from Wintertusk and plan to use the boots from the bazaar.

To avoid having to do it at all with my Storm wizard I may just craft the entire Wintertusk outfit. After a certain amount of times the dungeon is not fun it's a boring long drawn out process you hope you can get the right people to go though with.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
MANIACFACE wrote:
hey this is my first post :D ok so anyway i want to talk about the waterworks gear. so i won the waterworks 6 times and never got any legendary clothes then my friend went in for his first time and got his hat and boots! how do you get the waterworks gear!!!

It's random chance, keep on trying it took a while on all my wizards

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
MANIACFACE wrote:

My Balance wiz got her hat and cloak on the first try, but it took another 6 or so to get the boots- it's completely random.

On that note, I finally made it to Zaf, and my Waterworks gear is still better than the level 64 stuff... Hanging onto it for sure!

Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
vonawesome1 wrote:
MANIACFACE wrote:

My Balance wiz got her hat and cloak on the first try, but it took another 6 or so to get the boots- it's completely random.

On that note, I finally made it to Zaf, and my Waterworks gear is still better than the level 64 stuff... Hanging onto it for sure!

You guys have to pitch in, you have to really try hard; try to use the last move on luska, the squid guy, i did, and i got a hat