Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

next part of the storyline

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2010
Hey guy my friend Michael deathwraith and I Travis ravendust came up for the next part for the story line here it is.

You find out that the wysteria tournament was just a test to find out who will be the new protector of the world holding morganthe's wand and you become the new protector.

Mean while Morganthe is teaming up with the coven and together they summon a army so morganthe can claim her wand but you defend the wand.While you are killing the coven once and for all Morganthe takes her wand back.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
That would be cool except you would have to keep in mind that some wizards do not quest in the side worlds so the coven and wysterian tournament would not make much sense to them. I also think KI will be adding a few more worlds before the Morganthe adventure is finished --> The rhyme in mirror lake says something like "the mirror will break, the horn will call, from the shadows i will strike, and the sky will fall". The mirror breaking is Zafaria where mirror lake is kind of destroyed. The horn calling sounds something like Grizzleheim which leads me to believe the next world will be another cold maybe artic world called Polaris as this world has been mentioned in game. From the shadows i will stike probably means an underground or space/void world. And the sky will fall might mean a world in the skys which i think would be called Emperyea or something like that because this name was mentioned in wysteria and it is where the sky squid are. What do you think? Am i right KI?

Defender
May 01, 2011
i finished nastrond yesterday and once you finish nastrond you defeat the coven. and morganthe already has a staff.