Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deaths

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 14, 2009
well i beat zafaria on my fire, but having some trouble with my death, because when my fire beat zafaria there was ports being able to go into the boss dungeones that cheated. but now when my death level 64 gets to nergal, he dies everytime, i dont make too many friends in the game so i solo mostly everything, and now people wont be doing zf as much and i am the only one stuck in there, and my friends cant port so i die all the time, and a lot of my friends are like level 50 and they cant help cuz of that.
its getting to be a pain and no one does zf right now so i dont get much help
was waaaaaaaaay easier when people could port. anyone got any suggestions to soloing him on a death?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
fireslash1234 wrote:
well i beat zafaria on my fire, but having some trouble with my death, because when my fire beat zafaria there was ports being able to go into the boss dungeones that cheated. but now when my death level 64 gets to nergal, he dies everytime, i dont make too many friends in the game so i solo mostly everything, and now people wont be doing zf as much and i am the only one stuck in there, and my friends cant port so i die all the time, and a lot of my friends are like level 50 and they cant help cuz of that.
was waaaaaaaaay easier when people could port. anyone got any suggestions to soloing him on a death?

I somewhat agree here, I think Mirror Lake could be that way but the rest does make it more difficult to get though. I too do not have a list of friends who have had the quest or going to be doing it soon, to call on so it does make it difficult. I mainly load my deck with steal spells over the ones that don't deliver health back to me, wraith, scarecrow, even vampire in a pinch, are a way to help keep you going. I use feint sparingly so as to not put a trap on myself if I am low on health. I also agree that when I took my Life wizard though it was packed there so help was everywhere now not so much in fact there are areas that are down right vacant. In really tough areas I also have a pet that gives spritely which helps.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
fireslash1234 wrote:

Hire henchmen to help (lvl 50 life)

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lucario37 wrote:
henchmen now cost a fortune and aren't that good. they look cool though

I soloed Nergal with my Balance wizard and (surprisingly) beat him in one go. Of course, I almost died near the end... so I hired a henchman to keep me alive while I built up some pips for my big spells.

I'm not at all impressed with the massive price increase for the henchman, but I like Salvus (the rank 5 one); he healed, buffed, and attacked, and I only paid 100 crowns for him. He's easily the best of the lot- the others are overpriced and not at all worth it.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
Well i would probley wait till you get to a higher level then do it.Just do other missions