Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please... I beg of you, too... many... quests

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Please... let us sort our quests according to world or at least hide the ones we do not care about at the moment... I don't care if your potted plants are going to be messed up, I am trying to save the world(s)! So please, let me not have to be constantly reminded to go back three worlds to save some potted plants!

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Amen to that loool!

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
It would also be nice if there was a way to distinguish between the main quest & side quest once they are in your book.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Is there any order to the quests? When I look at my wysteria quests currently on hold they are on one page, zafaria on another, etc. Aren't they already sorted by world?

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
yes!!!!! i feel if i pick up a side quest, fearing i wont see the guy again and it puts it on the quest tracker so i have to open my book and aaaaaah i swear i'm being strangled by these things oh my gosh!

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
maybe a little yellow star in the corner for the main questline?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Zezick wrote:
Please... let us sort our quests according to world or at least hide the ones we do not care about at the moment... I don't care if your potted plants are going to be messed up, I am trying to save the world(s)! So please, let me not have to be constantly reminded to go back three worlds to save some potted plants!

Definitely---great idea.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Zezick wrote:

I agree too. Maybe when you open the Quest Log File, it can have tabs for each world already, kind of like when you go to the World Tree and you see the different worlds listed.

The quests would automatically go into the section for each world. With Wysteria, and Grizzleheim, and Wintertusk, and all, it's getting very confusing when I open the Quest Log file.

We need something different from the way it is now.

Hero
Jun 08, 2009
I concur. A quest sorting option would be nice. Tabs according to world, but even better, A sidequest/Main quest sorting option. People have hard times with figuring out their main mission (fortunately i'm not one of them) so this would be nice for those, as well as younger players who cant really tell what's main and what's optional.

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Great idea, it would be very nice to be able to sort quests by world. And yes the ability to tell main from side would be very helpful for the younger players. In addition, I would still like to see a tab for completed quests. There are many times I would like to check back to be sure if I did a particular quest or if I just failed to pick it up.

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008
Thanks for the confirmations of the idea guys! But please to those who view this, you know it's a problem, so post your dislike of the current quest tab so that we may have it revised!