Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for level 100!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
-Headmaster Ambrose-
"Congratulations, Wizard! You have finally gotten to level 100 and are ready to graduate from Ravenwood School of Magical Arts! Here, i gave Mr. Lincoln your graduation papers. Please go retreave them."
-Narrator-
"Oh, no! Mr. Lincoln seems to be missing! Looks like Sir Regeonald Baxby is trying to get your attention!"
-Sir Regeonald Baxby-
Oy, mate! I saw it with my own two eyes! Mr. Lincoln was kidnapped by the natiest ogre of them all, Nightfall! You must go to his dungeon and save Mr. Lincoln before he is made into a pet! But first, report this to Professor Greyrose, she is the only one who has ever been in that gauntlet and faced Nightfall her self!"
-Professor Greyrose-
"YOUR GONNA WHAT?!?!??! You need to be very carefull when trying to fight Nightfall! I fought him once, it was a terrible fight! I was able to retreat, but he isnt any little ogre! He is able to control you from inside! You must be carefull, Wizard! This gauntlet is in the Crucible, so be carefull as the Dragonspyre minions wont be nice to you!"
First floor: Dragonspyrian Minion- 4,900 health 300 Critical 400 Block
Dragonspyrian Madame- 5,000 health, 25% global resist 90% ice resisit
Boss: Tamma, Gamma's evil brother.
Speech, "You think just because you know gamma means I dont hate meddling Wizards? Ha, your never gonna beleive what I am going to do to you!"
Tamma- 10,000 health, 400 block 500 critical global resist 30% 99% Myth resist
Cheats: Will cast smoke screan every 4 rounds leaving -70% accuracy charm
*Heals 10 pips or higher will cause him to heal back to full health
*Charms/traps/shields will make him cast a 30% hex on you.
Next floor: Dragonspyrian Minion x4
Next floor: Dragonspyrian Madame x4
Next Floor: Boss #1 Olaf- 12,000 health, full Block, no Critical 100% resist to Death, Boss #2 Count Olaf- 13,000 health, full Block, no Critical 100% resist to Myth Boss #3 Master Olaf- 14,000 health, full block, 50% critical, 100% resist to Ice Boss #4 Super Olaf- 15,000 health, full Block, full Critical, 100% resist to life, 20% resist to all other schools (No cheats)
Next floor: Maze. Almost like the maze game in Tower of Helephant but longer. You must take the Red Teleporter to the jelly baby (reward for completion is 5 jelly babys) OR if you take the Cyan Teleporter, you battle 4 Dragonspyrian Minions.
Next floor: Talk to Dayrise. (creature class: ogre)

-Dayrise-
"You are trying to find my brother? I shal not let you hurt him! *turns into boss*
Dayrise: School Sun, 30,000 health, 10% global resist 50% resist to life/fire full block, full critical (no cheats)
Next floor: Nightfall- 100,000 health, full block, full critical, 100% resist to Storm/Death School- Moon
Cheats: Blades/wards will cause him to use a 200 heal
*Heals that heal to full health will cause him to use Rain of Fire
*Traps (excluding prisms) will cause him to heal 500
*Attacks that hit over 50,000 will cause him to heal back to full health.
*He will use a Steal Ward on everybody every 6 rounds

-Mr. Lincoln-
"I can't thank you enough for freeing me, Wizard! Here, this is all i have on me *hands graduation papers* But I will reward you like you've never been rewarded before with the best graduation ceremony of them all!"
So what do you think?
An changes, like it, hate it? I NEED our feedback! :D

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i almost had a heart attack thinking you were gonna say 100 percent resist to storm. oh my gosh that would be horrible lol. i like this.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
-Headmaster Ambrose-
"Congratulations, Wizard! You have finally gotten to level 100 and are ready to graduate from Ravenwood School of Magical Arts! Here, i gave Mr. Lincoln your graduation papers. Please go retreave them."
-Narrator-
"Oh, no! Mr. Lincoln seems to be missing! Looks like Sir Regeonald Baxby is trying to get your attention!"
-Sir Regeonald Baxby-
Oy, mate! I saw it with my own two eyes! Mr. Lincoln was kidnapped by the natiest ogre of them all, Nightfall! You must go to his dungeon and save Mr. Lincoln before he is made into a pet! But first, report this to Professor Greyrose, she is the only one who has ever been in that gauntlet and faced Nightfall her self!"
-Professor Greyrose-
"YOUR GONNA WHAT?!?!??! You need to be very carefull when trying to fight Nightfall! I fought him once, it was a terrible fight! I was able to retreat, but he isnt any little ogre! He is able to control you from inside! You must be carefull, Wizard! This gauntlet is in the Crucible, so be carefull as the Dragonspyre minions wont be nice to you!"
Speech, "You think just because you know gamma means I dont hate meddling Wizards? Ha, your never gonna beleive what I am going to do to you!"
Next Floor: Boss #1 Olaf- 12,000 health, full Block, no Critical 100% resist to Death, Boss #2 Count Olaf- 13,000 health, full Block, no Critical 100% resist to Myth Boss #3 Master Olaf- 14,000 health, full block, 50% critical, 100% resist to Ice Boss #4 Super Olaf- 15,000 health, full Block, full Critical, 100% resist to life, 20% resist to all other schools (No cheats)
Next floor: Maze. Almost like the maze game in Tower of Helephant but longer. You must take the Red Teleporter to the jelly baby (reward for completion is 5 jelly babys) OR if you take the Cyan Teleporter, you battle 4 Dragonspyrian Minions.

-Dayrise-
"You are trying to find my brother? I shal not let you hurt him! *turns into boss*
Dayrise: School Sun, 30,000 health, 10% global resist 50% resist to life/fire full block, full critical (no cheats)
Next floor: Nightfall- 100,000 health, full block, full critical, 100% resist to Storm/Death School- Moon
< - - - Impossible -Randomperson16
-Mr. Lincoln-
"I can't thank you enough for freeing me, Wizard! Here, this is all i have on me *hands graduation papers* But I will reward you like you've never been rewarded before with the best graduation ceremony of them all!"
So what do you think?

Impossible.
Omg dang too much resist.

The olafs are harder then Mr. Nightfall himself!
You did not tell some of their schools.
No pie housing reward. D:< (Joke lol)

Too tired to write my wizards :l

Survivor
Sep 30, 2009
stormschool99 wrote:
-Headmaster Ambrose-
-Narrator-
-Sir Regeonald Baxby-
-Professor Greyrose-

-Dayrise-

-Mr. Lincoln-
So what do you think?

You have Nighfall as 100% resistant to storm and death?!?!?! Then how are we storm or death students supposed to beat this guy!?!?
Amanda Emeraldeyes
Lvl61 Diviner

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
HermioneGranger81 wrote:
stormschool99 wrote:
-Headmaster Ambrose-
-Narrator-
-Sir Regeonald Baxby-
-Professor Greyrose-

-Dayrise-

-Mr. Lincoln-
So what do you think?

You have Nighfall as 100% resistant to storm and death?!?!?! Then how are we storm or death students supposed to beat this guy!?!?
Amanda Emeraldeyes
Lvl61 Diviner

Prisms are what you need. The 100% resist is to exercise strategy seeing you are level 100

Survivor
Jan 26, 2011
Defender
Dec 25, 2008
Great idea, but people would get bored with you graduating and all, you couldn't do anything else. Like the dungeon idea though maybe the graduation thing needs to be tweaked a little though.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
ok i lied... i missunderstood and thought it was resist to just moon.
problem 1. The Gamma dude, randomly appearing with no story or mention prior or following you defeating him? no.
2. what if i wanted to buy back my training points during this time?
3.you are suggesting the game ends? How can we graduate? We are all forever 12!!!!
4. no one would want to have death or storm people helping them because even with the right deck they can get only five hits in Max, if he doesn't shield like mad. They would never be able to do it solo.
5. just...no.
6. boring!

Explorer
Feb 17, 2011
stormschool99 wrote:
-Headmaster Ambrose-
-Narrator-
-Sir Regeonald Baxby-
-Professor Greyrose-

-Dayrise-

-Mr. Lincoln-
So what do you think?
ok great idea but ki just made a new level cap you cant be bored alredy.
i think the area of the dungeon should be in the new world or cl zf
other then that great idea but you could change the level cap because i belaeve you said you leave the school
so that would mean the game is over