Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

All i wanted was a bow.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
Well i spent 10k crowns on the new raven packs desperately looking for a bow and now i am sitting here like an idiot no gear no anything just snacks and housing products..........On the other hand it seems like girls get the most luck because i have 13 friends that are girls and they have all said they got atleast a bow or gear or MOUNT on their first or second try.....Why KI why AM i soooo unlucky?????? :( :(

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
This is not true. I am a boy, and I have all the gear, bows, and one axe. Only things I do not have are the 2 mounts. It's all based on luck. It was your decision to purchase the packs, knowing that it is a chance to get the items.

Jonathan

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
It seems that i had the Exact opposite of luck, Me and my Girlfriend decided to sit there and buy 5k crowns each and look at what each of us got.. She barely got anything apart from the blood raven mount and a sword thing. I on the other had got the black raven mount, most of the gear and 4-5 bows lol.

its all down to chance dude, dont be discouraged. You'll get everything you want soon :)

GOOD LUCK!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009

Very discouraging, and don't think it's luck or chance either, cause I have spent well over 90k crowns trying to get a mount and have yet to get one! Most of the packets I do get have 4-5 treasure cards or snacks and 1-2 housing items. Very disappointed!!

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
What I say is don't buy the packs all at once. Maybe buy 2 a day and spread it throughout the week/month/year .

However, I must say that it is basicly a lucky draw. You may buy one pack and get Blood raven, all the gear from one set and all the weapons. And you can buy one and get nothing but housing items and pet snacks.

I bought 12 packs, i got A LOT of housing stuff, A LOT of pet snacks, 2 axes, 1 sword, 2 helmets and 3 pets (along with other stuff). It really shows the amount of luck needed!

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
coolboy970 wrote:
Well i spent 10k crowns on the new raven packs desperately looking for a bow and now i am sitting here like an idiot no gear no anything just snacks and housing products..........On the other hand it seems like girls get the most luck because i have 13 friends that are girls and they have all said they got atleast a bow or gear or MOUNT on their first or second try.....Why KI why AM i soooo unlucky?????? :( :(

I would have to agree! I have a friend named Olivia dragonflame and she has it too! Only a few men that are my friends have the bow!!