Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help us get out of dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
Both users on my account can no longer find any more miisions in dragonspyre. we have spent hours and i mean hours and can not get any other missions. we did atheneum then it did not give us anything else. we have done several small mission we could find and also dugeons by porting to others but nothing that gets us acces to any other pace. we are both high level, levels 58 and 59. someone even got us in to beat malistare but it was not our mission so we did not get credit. because of this we can no longer lavel up or go any further. if this is not resolved we can not continue to play. at that would be devestating our family loves this game. please help us.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
1fitlife wrote:
Both users on my account can no longer find any more miisions in dragonspyre. we have spent hours and i mean hours and can not get any other missions. we did atheneum then it did not give us anything else. we have done several small mission we could find and also dugeons by porting to others but nothing that gets us acces to any other pace. we are both high level, levels 58 and 59. someone even got us in to beat malistare but it was not our mission so we did not get credit. because of this we can no longer lavel up or go any further. if this is not resolved we can not continue to play. at that would be devestating our family loves this game. please help us.

Here is a link to the fansite, and it shows a list of quests for Dragonspyre:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58622

It may take time to go through the list, but I know that it helped me get back on track a few times.

Hope it helps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
1fitlife wrote:

Go through the main storyline quests here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Dragonspyre_Storyline_Quests

Make sure you didn't miss something. In Dragonsypre you kind of jump around from one area to the next. Did you do the obsidian chest quest? If not, you missed something. You need that one to get to Malestare.

Good luck, and if you did all the required quests, contact support via email.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
1fitlife wrote:

I had a friend who had the same problem, off the Atheneum in the second area you enter we were able to find a person that gave her a quest to resume playing. I had thought she had declined a quest to make this happen but now wonder. If this does not work I suggest opening a support ticket on the matter so KI can maybe get you back on track. The bookworm guy in the library does hand out quests so maybe see if he has anything also.