Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can not find my friend ?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
Help I had a friend from another state who I started on this game. We have tryed to find each other. Been in the same place at the same time and on the phone while doing this. It was as if there was no one there. Can you please explain this ?We would love to hang out . HELP

Administrator
Sorry to hear you cannot find your friend! You may not have been in the same realm when you were trying to meet up last time. To change your Realm, press the Esc key when you are not in a duel and on the right hand side you will see a tab with two globes, click on that and you will see a list of Realms and their population. Choose one and select Go to Realm.

If you know this person outside of Wizard101, you can exchange a True Friend code with them. This code will automatically put the other player's character on your friends list.

Here's more information about how to use True Friend codes:
True Friend Codes

Hope this helps!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 23, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Sorry to hear you cannot find your friend! You may not have been in the same realm when you were trying to meet up last time. To change your Realm, press the Esc key when you are not in a duel and on the right hand side you will see a tab with two globes, click on that and you will see a list of Realms and their population. Choose one and select Go to Realm.

If you know this person outside of Wizard101, you can exchange a True Friend code with them. This code will automatically put the other player's character on your friends list.

Here's more information about how to use True Friend codes:
True Friend Codes

Hope this helps!
Thank you we will try the friends code, Just going to the same relm we tryed before and it did not seam to work for either one of us. Thanks again from the older generation.