Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new shoes not a glitch or bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
every school should have their shoes made special like here

1)fire their shoes at level one they get lava shoes that make it so that every were they walk every step they take burns a path of their steps
2)ice they should have shoes called frost bitten shoes were every step they take they make a path out of ice
3)death would have some shes called death written foot raps were every were they walk things die like a flower the pass bye it dead (but will not kill people to include enemies)
4)life will do the complete opposite of that they will even make things look even more alive then ever
5)storm maybe something like static shocking shoes as the name says it charges up static electricity as you walk though out the spiral
6)myth i think they should have shoes called earth shakers boots were every were they walk they will cause a small earthquake (after recharging of course don't want to much destruction right)
and every person gets these and i get one free along with all my friends and can be bought at the shoping district for gold not crowns

Defender
May 17, 2011
starfox64843 wrote:
every school should have their shoes made special like here

1)fire their shoes at level one they get lava shoes that make it so that every were they walk every step they take burns a path of their steps
2)ice they should have shoes called frost bitten shoes were every step they take they make a path out of ice
3)death would have some shes called death written foot raps were every were they walk things die like a flower the pass bye it dead (but will not kill people to include enemies)
4)life will do the complete opposite of that they will even make things look even more alive then ever
5)storm maybe something like static shocking shoes as the name says it charges up static electricity as you walk though out the spiral
6)myth i think they should have shoes called earth shakers boots were every were they walk they will cause a small earthquake (after recharging of course don't want to much destruction right)
like for life things grow huge and have more bright colors and sometimes make them shiny? great idea!

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
yeah i know and i'm sorry but i was thinking the people should decide on that one because not much to work with there because it's not an element so...um yeah

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
starfox64843 wrote:
yeah i know and i'm sorry but i was thinking the people should decide on that one because not much to work with there because it's not an element so...um yeah

frost bitten boots hmm where have i hear that before was someone wearing one o yea level 60 WW gear lol nice try

freezing boots is a better name for the starter boots ya mentioned

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
maybe for balance they could be connected to when you walk it will be the scales going up and down. just a thought.