Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

non attack spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
i made a few spells that are different in that they aren't just attacks.

Ice-Hypothermia- freezes off opponents shields and blades and your own traps and weaknesses.- 5 or 6 pips- ice starts in middle of ring and creeps outward until they reach your opponent's sigil and cover their shields and blades in a layer of ice, at which point they shiver and then shatter. it then turns to you and the same happens to your traps and weaknesses.
Fire- Burning Desire- gives a blade type thing to you that makes your next over time spell do all the damage in one hit.-5 or 6 pips - a small flame is surrounded by darkness, then it grows, destroying everything in its path. then it has nothing left to consume so it dies down, leaving you with the blade thing.
Storm- Eye of the Storm- your team can see the spells the opponents team are planning to cast when picking spells for 3 to 4 rounds.- 5 or 6 pips- a hurricane appears, the exact size of the ring, and we look down on it. in the empty center appears an eye, which blinks twice, 2 seconds apart, then lights flicker andbgo out, leaving you in the darkness for a second. the battle is continued.
Balance- Sworn to Secrecy- the next 5 blades, shields, traps, etc you cast will appear to fizzle to opponents, and remain invisible until used.- 3 or 4 pips- opponents see it fizzle, your team and anyone watching sees face rise up from the ring, then holds a finger to his lips, whispering shhhhhhhh.
Life- Opposite Affect- next two times opponent attacks you, you are healed with the same amount.-6 or 7 pips- opponents see fizzle, you see tree rise out of ground, die, then reverse come back to life.
Death- Wrong Way- all of enemies, next time opponents attempt to heal one another, it will hurt them in the same amount.-5 or 6 pips- a friendly looking hand comes out of the center of the ring and move towards the opponent. as it gets closer it turns black and decays. when it reaches the opponent it leaves a blade thing that reverses healing spells. repeats for other opponents.
Myth- Disoriented- next healing spell opponent casts goes to you, and next attack goes to himself.-5 or 6 pips- the battle ring becomes a black and white swirling hypnosis circle with rediculous things being sucked into it including a waterfall stopping and then moving backwards.

thanks for reading, please leavebfeedback and more non attack spells. more to come from me!

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Myth- My Command- For 3 to 4 rounds when selecting a spell you may right click your minion's spell choice, look at his options and select a different spell for him to cast.- 3 or 4 pips- minion steps forward, bows down to you, then returns to his spot. His sigil becomes a hypnotic spiral for the 3 or 4 rounds.
Ice- Impatient- Makes you go first in the rounds to come.-3 or 4 pips- The battle circle becomes a clock moving quickly, and suddenly it starts spinning counterclockwise.
Storm- Lean on Me- Gives 1000 health for 4 rounds, then takes it away for if you are about to die but close to killing opponents or about to be healed but don't want to lose blades- 2 pips- Shark about to attack you but dolphin whacks it out of the way and squeals at friendlyishly and gives you 1000 health.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Death- Ascalpus- Trap for any school damage that starts at 20 percent and increases by 10 percent each round to all enemies. limit 200 percent.- 3 pips- an owl on a post uses from the ground, and hoots. it then divebombs all enemies, leaving them with traps.
Balance- Sphinx - stops opponents from getting power pips, gives friends 1 extra normal Pip each round for 4 rounds- 5 pips - sphinx has head of woman, body of lion, and tail with a serpents head in it. lands balancing on a wall, hops down, swoshes tail, dome appears over entire battle circle, like star school spells over everyone.

Champion
Jul 30, 2010
Defender
Jul 12, 2009
yeah i knew that... its not attacking, is it? it blinks twice its pretty calm in the spell.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Myth- My Command- For 3 to 4 rounds when selecting a spell you may right click your minion's spell choice, look at his options and select a different spell for him to cast.- 3 or 4 pips- minion steps forward, bows down to you, then returns to his spot. His sigil becomes a hypnotic spiral for the 3 or 4 rounds.

Heh this sounds fairly nice for myth people.

Logan Ghostwhisper~ Transceded Conjurer

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
Oooh a new sun spell called failsafe- when added to a blade or shield makes it impossible to remove with earthquake, steal charm, or anything else.
and another sun spell that makes that individual spell be cast first in the round.

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
okay two more for ice-
stun block for group-two blocks each person- 3 or 4 pips
tower shields... kinda like fuel with three shields on you- 3 pips

Defender
Jul 12, 2009
I thought of a few pets that could have the spells in case you really want it but aren't the right school:
hypothermia: snowflake pet, a starfish base (for graphic design purposes) but it is a pretty snowflake Name: Pet Snowflake
Burning desire: a candle pet with eyes Name: Pet Candle
Eye of the Storm: A German Shepard dog, not heckhound base. Name: Seeing Eye Dog
Sworn to Secrecy: A pet key Name: Throw Away the Key
Opposite Affect: A tree going through life cycle, dying, then reborn.
Wrong Way: no clue for this one
Disoriented: A spinning hypnotist thing with black and white swirls
Lean on Me: A dolphin
Impatient: a clock
My command: Talos or one of the minions for myth
Ascalpus: an owl (not Gamma, he should be his own pet)
Sphinx: a sphinx
Failsafe: no clue