Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Monster leaving battle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2009
I was battling Veteran Sellswords in KT(Royal Hall) when one of them just left the battle and started walking away from the battle circle. I don't know if it has been reported, but it has happened twice already and its kinda annoying...

Survivor
Apr 15, 2009
Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Defender
May 01, 2011
how odd i have seen something like this i went to do a austrilund boss (the forest lord but ice version) and when i was about to get in the duel with him he walked away. i defeated his minion and my quest arrow pointed to the gate across from the entrance. how did he get in there i thought.

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
kingurz wrote:
Enemies are just exercising their right to flee too.

Ahhhh the thought of almost finishing a battle and the Monster says nahhh your not worth it and walks away....only to run into him again at full health....

Defender
Feb 28, 2011
hurricansofdeath10... wrote:
how odd i have seen something like this i went to do a austrilund boss (the forest lord but ice version) and when i was about to get in the duel with him he walked away. i defeated his minion and my quest arrow pointed to the gate across from the entrance. how did he get in there i thought.

This has happened to my girls when going to fight/farm this boss. If you wait too long to start the battle (while fixing your deck or waiting for others) he gets bored and walks away. You need to kinda be fast at fixing your deck or fix it outside before going in to fight him. I cant recall if any other bosses do this, but yea, he gets bored waiting for you so he walks out. lol :)