Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Transcended pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Here's my idea (Some feedback would be great!)

We've recently completed Zafaria and most have achieved the Transcended lvl 70. Well my idea is pets, We've only had 3 school pet updates. So i believe there is room for another at lvl 70 those who have completed the "Mirror Lake" quest will be called back to Merle Ambrose then to the Yellow guy in the Pet pavilion and receive there lvl 70 pets
Pretty cool right? well there is one catch instead of just getting the high lvl pet such as a forest lord pet? you would get the Simplest form of your school pet now i bet your all wondering aww this Sucks well. since you now have the simplest form of the pet youcan now train it and change it :P thats right change them. for example

Theurgist- Clovered egg

baby - Life Snake pet (but once its teen it you will receieve the option to change it)
Teen- Life Seraph
Adult- Natures Wrath (Treant looking pet)
Ancient- Forest lord (Higher pedigree with the original)
Epic- Gnomes! (68 Pedi)

Also as you leveled your pet the snacks you feed it could change the way it looks when you level it up (Mutation)- This would only happen to the Ancient pet

If you fed your ancient pet majority Ice snacks then its appeareance would be blue and the card it gives you will be blue as well and it would inflict ice damage while still keeping its form

Ancient- Forest lord on ice snacks would become Yeti
Looks like Cloud beast but its snow falling over it.

So on and so forth

I truly believe this would make pet training interesting because we would actually get to watch our pets grow and change just as Kingsisle said when they created the pet pavilion except we havent seen our pets change at all all we've seen are stats. so an actual change each age lvl would be great

Please tell me what you think all feed back would be great! so when i do post again i could change my idea a little.

and If you see me in-game i'd be glad to take feedback from you.

Chase Emerald
Transcended Life Wizard

P. s. I hope Kingisle actually checks out this idea :P 8)

Defender
Dec 21, 2010
btw I love the idea. Let me get his straight. I am balance. Let's just say the new pet is Ra. I feed my Ra pet death snacks and Ra turns into Anubis?

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Yes it would, but you would be asked before it happened like

a pop would say from the hatching and pet trainers

"We've noticed your pet loves the death snacks you are feeding it would you like to mutate him?"

Yes No

You would pick yes and your pet would turn into "Anubis" as you said
and you would have a Dark Ra spell card