Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wolfminister Abby?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
Hi. I'm a myth wizard and I just turned level 28 and got a quest from Cyrus Drake that led me to a quest asking me to go to Wolfminister Abby. When I go to the World Gate (that's where my Quest Helper arrow is telling me to go) I can't find Marley Bone. The only worlds there are Wizard City, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim and Wysteria, and there aren't any other pages to turn to. Please help, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

P.S: I haven't yet completed Wysteria (Spirial Cup) or any other worlds but Wizard City. Is this the cause?

Thank you for any help.

Nicole
Level 28 Myth wizard

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
Crystal4505 wrote:
Hi. I'm a myth wizard and I just turned level 28 and got a quest from Cyrus Drake that led me to a quest asking me to go to Wolfminister Abby. When I go to the World Gate (that's where my Quest Helper arrow is telling me to go) I can't find Marley Bone. The only worlds there are Wizard City, Krokotopia, Grizzleheim and Wysteria, and there aren't any other pages to turn to. Please help, is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

P.S: I haven't yet completed Wysteria (Spirial Cup) or any other worlds but Wizard City. Is this the cause?

Thank you for any help.

Nicole
Level 28 Myth wizard

Sometimes teachers do that to us, Give us a spell quest go to a World/Area we dont have access to yet. It's ok. Finish the Storyline in Krokotopia and after you defeat Krokopatra, the Dog outside (Sergeant Major Talbot) will give you the world key to Marleybone.

After all, my Fire Wizard didn't complete Krokotopia until level 27, And had a quest to go in Tataki Outpost, Mooshu at level 38 when she was still in area Big Ben, Marleybone

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Crystal4505 wrote:

Thank you for any help.

Nicole
Level 28 Myth wizard

Wysteria doesn't matter...it's an optional world. However, you have to finish all of Krokotopia's main quests before being able to go to Marleybone. Go forth and battle kroks! :-)

Defender
Jul 09, 2011
Complete Krokotopia then you'll get the quest to go to Marleybone from Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis.