Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to use stitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
I have finally decided to try this stitching but when I tried I only got one of the same gear I was stitching with and it had the same stats so there was no change, what did I do wrong or how do I use it, thanks.

Administrator
Click here to learn more

Select the item you want to use as the Appearance, and the item you want to use for the Stats. Click Create and you'll have a whole new item with the look and stats you want combined into one.

Important things to note about the Seamstress:
  • Both items will be removed from your backpack and replaced with the new item
  • The name of the item will be transferred from the Stats item, along with the bonuses
  • The bonuses of the appearance item will completely disappear, and be overwritten by the bonuses of the stats item, with the exception of No Trade flags. Those will persist to the final item.
  • Once the transaction is complete, and you've purchased the item, it cannot be undone!
  • This process costs Crowns

The stats on the two items do not combine.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Click here to learn more

Select the item you want to use as the Appearance, and the item you want to use for the Stats. Click Create and you'll have a whole new item with the look and stats you want combined into one.

Important things to note about the Seamstress:
  • Both items will be removed from your backpack and replaced with the new item
  • The name of the item will be transferred from the Stats item, along with the bonuses
  • The bonuses of the appearance item will completely disappear, and be overwritten by the bonuses of the stats item, with the exception of No Trade flags. Those will persist to the final item.
  • Once the transaction is complete, and you've purchased the item, it cannot be undone!
  • This process costs Crowns

The stats on the two items do not combine.
and that's why i buy the basic version with color and every thing from the seamstress to provent the lose of good clothes.