Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MarleyBone Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
i just wanted to shout to wizard 101 that i just recently solo'ed big ben and couldn't believe i had done that. sorry if i anger anyone with this message but wanted to speak my mind to all the other wizard101 members.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
TrueRichard wrote:
i just wanted to shout to wizard 101 that i just recently solo'ed big ben and couldn't believe i had done that. sorry if i anger anyone with this message but wanted to speak my mind to all the other wizard101 members.

I've never had help in Big Ben. All my wizards soloed it. You just have to know how to play a dungeon like that.
Good on you for doing it! Congrats!!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Altho I did have help with my first wizard because other friends were also on the quest, way back when, after that all the rest of the wizards I have made have soloed it. So far Storm, Death and Balance. Must say Death went the easiest, Balance had to do a walk back and Storm had to do a few walk back down stairs for wisps. With help it does go a bit faster but now that you can get a smidge more experience in if you do Crab Alley and Westeria it does help I think.

Mastermind
Aug 10, 2011
brwac wrote:
Altho I did have help with my first wizard because other friends were also on the quest, way back when, after that all the rest of the wizards I have made have soloed it. So far Storm, Death and Balance. Must say Death went the easiest, Balance had to do a walk back and Storm had to do a few walk back down stairs for wisps. With help it does go a bit faster but now that you can get a smidge more experience in if you do Crab Alley and Westeria it does help I think.

Whats Westeria??? You mean Wysteria? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. No worries. (:

Alura Mythshade level 50 Necromancer
Calamity Orgeblossom level 35 Theurgist
Cheryl Trollcaster level 41 Pyromancer

By the way, WESTeria IS a nice name for a Cowboyish western world lol O.o

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Randomperson16 wrote:
brwac wrote:

Please excuse my horrendous spelling error, for those of you who may have been confused about which world I was talking about it is the world that the poster above so nicely corrected me for because they apparently had no idea what land I was talking about. THANK you for the correct definition of my misspelled word also although I have not looked this up to know this for sure it is a big help in future posts.

Again sorry for any misunderstanding, I would hate any little wizard to be standing at the world tree looking for my misspelled world.

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
brwac wrote:
Randomperson16 wrote:
brwac wrote:

Please excuse my horrendous spelling error, for those of you who may have been confused about which world I was talking about it is the world that the poster above so nicely corrected me for because they apparently had no idea what land I was talking about. THANK you for the correct definition of my misspelled word also although I have not looked this up to know this for sure it is a big help in future posts.

Again sorry for any misunderstanding, I would hate any little wizard to be standing at the world tree looking for my misspelled world.
It was just one letter off!!!