Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 05, 2011
I suggest a 4 person mount dinosaur. Something big, like maybe a Brontosaurus or something like that. That way, in a dungeon, all 4 players can stick together more easily etc.

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
Branflakes80 wrote:
I suggest a 4 person mount dinosaur. Something big, like maybe a Brontosaurus or something like that. That way, in a dungeon, all 4 players can stick together more easily etc.

That would make the dinosaur way too big. The rhino is already huge and it's a 2 person mount. The dinosaur would be much bigger, making it way too big.

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
I would think more a giant dragon. A long, slithering one, or a flying one, either way, that has enough room for 4 seats!

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
Hmm.. I wondered for about an hour and I thought of the Firezilla, or any like Stormzilla anything with zilla at the end, like the spell. But for 4 people too. And I would suggest having this mount in the crowns shop. But make it to buy with gold also. Some people get mad because everyone asks them to gift them. But with gold they can buy it without saying," Can you gift me a Firezilla or Stormzilla" and the other person getting mad and screaming. But make it like 100000 gold because if it is lower, everyone in Wizard101 will have it. Except maybe level 10 and under. They wont have enough items to sell or enough quests to get gold. Thank You for viewing my Idea for a new mount. And if you like my idea. Then reply and quote this whole thing. Then write Team Victoria Ghostblood!
Peace! Victoria GhostBlood, Level 30!!! I Love the Earth! Add me!

Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
I think there should be a 4 person mount call HECK HOUND were 1-4 people can ride on top the back of a HECK HOUND

Survivor
Nov 06, 2011
I think there should be a 4 person mount call heck hound were 1-4 people can ride on top the back of a heck hound

Defender
May 17, 2011
how about making the hawk mount a 4 person mount, with one driver in main seat (the one on the back of the mount), another person in it's talons, another wizard sitting in a small chair that is hanging from the mount's beak, and the last person grabbing on to the tail feathers. i can hardly wait for the multiplayer mounts to get out in the crown shop for gold, if they ever do. and it will most likely be for 300,000 gold each and not very epic looking

but still!