Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gamma, why is he there?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 19, 2008
You all know Gamma, but is he there for a quest or something? I have never seen him on a quest. Answers pleez

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
There is a side quest in Krok that uses him (borrow a newspaper) as well as the training when we start a new character (we walk to him).

I also think he plays striaght 'bird' to Merle :)

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
Gamma is involved in the quest Old Men, completes the quest Sell Out, and gives the quest Raging Rumors if you have done the prerequisite.

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
You all know Gamma, but is he there for a quest or something? I have never seen him on a quest. Answers pleez

Gamma was part of the very begining remember when you first started? and he is an important part of ambroses life, how would you feel if your pet was left out?

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
Gamma is like the secretary at your school. Teachers may come and go over the years, but the secretary knows all the details of how things get done and what it takes to run the school smoothly. When the headmaster is busy, Gamma handles the professors' questions and quibbles with ease. If Gamma ever gets sick though, who knows what chaos we'll face!

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
susume wrote:
Gamma is like the secretary at your school. Teachers may come and go over the years, but the secretary knows all the details of how things get done and what it takes to run the school smoothly. When the headmaster is busy, Gamma handles the professors' questions and quibbles with ease. If Gamma ever gets sick though, who knows what chaos we'll face!

I don't like to prove people wrong or anything, but Mr. Lincon is the secretary at the school, Gamma is envoled with the spiral, That's why he sits in that dark room looking at the spiral!